Motherwell V Inverness Caley Thistle Sat 7 Nov 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Inverness havent won in their last 4 and needed a penalty to get a draw at the weekend there.

If we can keep Tansey and Christie quiet we should win. Hopefully Vigurs does not have a worldy of a performance on his fir park return either!

Going for a clean sheet and a couple of goals. 2 - 0 Well.

It's been a funny season for results. We've got the lowest number of goals (for and against) per game in the league. We've also only conceded more goals than Hearts and Celtic, and only been beaten by more than 1 goal twice which says to me something is working well across the back and in midfield. Even under Baraclough, as poor as we looked on the pitch the scorelines were never indicative of a team that was all over the place.

While it certainly didn't look like it on the pitch, on paper that says to me we aren't far off some consistent good results. I'm hoping some belief and fight instilled by McGhee is all it will take to turn our season. I'd still be surprised if we scored or conceded more than 1 but Saturday might just be the day it all falls into place.

1-0 'well.

I'm incredibly confident because my sister is getting married and I will be in absentia, That normally means we win.

Absentia is lovely at this time of year, I was there last Saturday- and we won . Couldn't do that every week though, I mean how dull would winning every week get?0

BBC reporting:

"Motherwell's Stephen Pearson will play against Inverness despite treatment for a knee injury picked up at the weekend.

Fellow midfielder Keith Lasley and full-back Steven Hammell remain on the sidelines after injury."

Wasn't mentioned in the press conference so hopefully that means it was nothing serious and just a bit of soreness from the pitch.