Inverness Ct V Motherwell Sat 2 Apr 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Mentioned it a few weeks back in the ins and outs thread, if my stats are correct, Hammell will equal Joe Warks league apperance record, assuming he does indeed play. Great achievement it has to be said in this day and age especially with how frequent players move clubs.

• Like 1

Mentioned it a few weeks back in the ins and outs thread, if my stats are correct, Hammell will equal Joe Warks league apperance record, assuming he does indeed play. Great achievement it has to be said in this day and age especially with how frequent players move clubs.

You would have thought something would have been said if this were the case. A fine achievement whenever Hammell manages to break the record. Joe Wark is a true legend.

• Like 1

Thank goodness the footballs back. Whoever thought that it was a good idea to have internationals seven weeks from the end of the season and cancel league football should be ball whipped. We were on a great run so heres hoping we have not lost momentum. Win on Saturday and we are almost in the top six.

Oh and when is the manager of the month for March announced? Hopefully McGhee doesn't get it. We all know what happened the last time he won it.

You would have thought something would have been said if this were the case. A fine achievement whenever Hammell manages to break the record. Joe Wark is a true legend.

According to wiki, Joe Wark = 464 appearances and Stevie Hammell =461

According to wiki, Joe Wark = 464 appearances and Stevie Hammell =461

His page stats hasn't been updated since 7th March so adding in the Dundee United and Aberdeen fixture he is at 463.

Edit - yeah Soccerbase has Hammell at 463.

• Like 1

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35944484

Previews and team news as Scottish Premiership leaders Celtic host Hearts while struggling Motherwell travel to Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

Oh BBC, how I missed your nonsensical ramblings during International week.

Not sure what to make of this one. Inverness have been patchy of late while we've been on a great run. We've had some good results up there, but also some howlers. Good to have Lasley and Hall back, and hopefully we can continue our good form.

2-1 Well, and a little revenge for the cup game.

His page stats hasn't been updated since 7th March so adding in the Dundee United and Aberdeen fixture he is at 463.

Edit - yeah Soccerbase has Hammell at 463.

I have Hammell on 463 as well but if I remember there is a disputed appearance somewhere along the line....so it might be 1 more or less.

So what's likely line up?

Ripley

Kennedy McManus Hall Hammell

Cadden Lasley Gomis Johnson

McDonald Moult

Bang on the money for Texan

Laing still injured I presume and Hall too or on the bench ?

Edit to add - he was not bang on the money as Law is in and Hall not !

Time I went to Specsavers.......

Odd based on McGhees previous 4-5-1 dictat against them in cup game, i.e. You need 5 to avoid them flooding midfield. Assume Skippy drops deep when needed, but a strong lineup nonetheless. Hopefully a win by the odd last minute goal to the good guys as payback for the cup and to secure our top 6 spot. This being Motherwell however...

• Like 1