Marv Birmingham Mail

livivoice

They've changed their tune: "Brown said "Unfortunately there was no sell-on clause put in Marvin's deal when he went to Motherwell. He was out of contract at the end of the season and I believe there was a sense that his sale was rushed just to bring in some money at the time."" http://www.worcesternews.co.uk/sport/13329868.No_cash_injection_for_Kidderminster_Harriers_if_Marvin_Johnson_seals_move/

It has gone very quiet again about possibly Marvin's move, personally I would like the club to cash in with the player, provided it is the correct valuation, or does anyone think it would be better to hold on to him, until The January transfer window or beyond, what I would worry about is his form which might dip especially being in an average Motherwell side?

Gary Mackay-Steven available so they say.

BTW Greg Stewart, who I think is a superior player to Johnson, went down south for £500,000.

Re Stewart; the thing in our favour is that Johnson has an extra year on his contract, that pushes up his value. Stewart's contract situation forced Dundee's hand.The chances of us getting a £1million for Johnson, as has been quoted in places, would be very slim I would think though.