Scottish Premiership Celtic V Motherwell Sat 15 Oct 15:00

Yabba's Turd

An encouraging display and I'm sure 99% of us would've taken 0-2 at 2.55pm today. Feel a bit for Samson with another goal costing error as he'd been really good today. Thought Lasley & Heneghan were good, and Cadds was superb.

Just gutted we didn't win and I never scooped £600.

Could've done with St Johnstone beating Killie.

Of the teams in the bottom bit, we had the hardest game, our goal difference didn't take a doing and Inverness, Ross C, Dundee all lost and Partick and Hamilton drew with each other. Of course St Johnstone winning might have helped a bit but if I'd been offered the set of results we ended up with this morning, I'd probably have grudgingly accepted it.

McGhee can play the youngsters from the start today but can't throw them on for the last 5 minutes at ibrox?!?!

Aye, let's criticize McGhee for doing exactly what everyone has been asking him to do.

Whether you agree with him or not, I'm pretty sure he did what he thought would give us our best chance at Ibrox. If he thought they were ready then, he'd have thrown them on.

• Like 3

Of the teams in the bottom bit, we had the hardest game, our goal difference didn't take a doing and Inverness, Ross C, Dundee all lost and Partick and Hamilton drew with each other. Of course St Johnstone winning might have helped a bit but if I'd been offered the set of results we ended up with this morning, I'd probably have grudgingly accepted it.

Stop being so objective!

Watched the game on Celtic TV, typical performance justified my decision not to go to game the biggest negative was listening to Tom Boyd,he shows no signs of having any feeling for our club, I get he is a Celtic fan but he show total disrespect to the team who gave him a career

Thought the Scott Brown booking was a strange decision I thought.

I don't think he touched Cadden, and Cadden has tried to con the ref Kyle laugherty style, but the ref has booked Brown, so presume he does think brown has stuck his head into him.

I've never seen a booking for that, always a red card. Shat it? Moult should have probably gone too mind you.