Canterbury

Guest 'Flow

Quickly on the subject of mods seeing as folk are having a wee bitch above...I was accused the other day of trying to hack into all of your mod accounts by one of you. You can fuck right off with that sort of paranoid chat.

Name names Don, you know you want to :rolleyes:

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This site is probably / possibly unique in that it has close links to the club in terms of membership. Players, players families, club officials, club general managers, Provan Sports staff, Provan Sports management.

I think that's all good and healthy - and we've seen the benefit and frustrations of this situation over the time that the site's been around.

I can live with not having the links or the unofficial images - 30 seconds on Google takes me to them and even though the teasers are (intentionally) miniscule - it's quite obvious that the mock ups aint the official design.

I wholeheartedly agree with airfinz (and know he agrees with me) - there are some real self important pretentious twats on here :rolleyes:

Speed Bonnie Boat Like a Bird on the Wiiiiiiiiiiing. . . .etc

I it just me or does anyone else find this whole wee teaser campaign totally pathetic?! We are talking about a new shirt here, nothing more!

Either show us it...or don't. We will see it soon anyway. It was just a weak ploy to boost programme sales - and I doubt that works cause the teasers have been posted on here. Not as if it's gonna boost actual shirt sales. Those who want to buy it will, no matter how much suspense you add to it.

End of the day I think it's all false distraction anyway as the designs may not be even finalised. The teaser pics will probably be from a sample rough sample top.

I it just me or does anyone else find this whole wee teaser campaign totally pathetic?! We are talking about a new shirt here, nothing more!

Either show us it...or don't. We will see it soon anyway. It was just a weak ploy to boost programme sales - and I doubt that works cause the teasers have been posted on here. Not as if it's gonna boost actual shirt sales. Those who want to buy it will, no matter how much suspense you add to it.

End of the day I think it's all false distraction anyway as the designs may not be even finalised. The teaser pics will probably be from a sample rough sample top.

The fact that the new strip has generated 27 pages of discussion so far would suggest that it has been very worthwhile, and a number of fans are passionate about the new strip!

I like the teaser part of it, as it promotes discussion; just disappointed that we aint allowed to produce mock ups to put our thoughts out there; and it kinda ruins the concept! Would be much better if we had dozens of mock ups with our best guesses as to what it would look like based upon the teasers!

As I said earlier, the SFA and Diadora were happy for it on the TA Board; why do Motherwell and Canterbury have beef with the idea?

I think mines was when i found a picture of my mates ex in the scud torn up, I had to give it a try :rolleyes:

I was on holiday in Gran Canaria and my wife and I were having a last little sherbet before going to bed, when above us an almighty row started.

A woman, for want of a better description was screaming at her partner, her accent was purest cockney and she was calling him "a fugging cahnt" and a "bleedin arsowel" it was quite comical in a way but the wife couldn't be arsed and went into bed. I stayed a wee while longer enjoying the cabaret and finishing my drink. When she shouted "and you'll never see my cahnt again in your life you cahnt" and little bits of paper began to float down onto my balcony. I gathered them up and discovered it was a torn polaroid picture, intrigued I began piecing it together. When I had finished the picture was of a woman, pulling her nightdress over her head. She was naked underneath and you could see everything but her face, and the bottom part of her left leg, I couldn't find that bit. The woman had a terrific figure really nice and I was admiring it when my wife came out to see if it had calmed down anyway.

It took me about 10 minutes to convince her where the picture had come from but going over what we had heard we guessed that she had caught him showing the picture to someone and had went ballistic. To be honest she may not have known he had it, anyway the rest of the holiday was spent at the pool trying to put a face to the picture.

The printed rather than stitched Canterbury logo is the biggest clue yet that the full claret hoop is back. :D

Previous kits have had stitched claret front panels on amber cloth meaning that the back has to be blank for the squad number. A printed hoop means the number can be stuck on top of the hoop like the celtic kits.

When is the strip actually available to buy?

The badge is on sale next week, with the sleeves to follow in early June, closely followed by the collar at the end of June. Early July sees the release of the main torso of the kit and, one week before the start of the season, hoops will be available for purchase for those who want them. The hoops, however, aren't available to anyone under the age of 35 - they can have an optional band instead.

The badge is on sale next week, with the sleeves to follow in early June, closely followed by the collar at the end of June. Early July sees the release of the main torso of the kit and, one week before the start of the season, hoops will be available for purchase for those who want them. The hoops, however, aren't available to anyone under the age of 35 - they can have an optional band instead.

:(:(:lol: luv it :(