Scottish Premiership Celtic V Motherwell Sat 18 Feb 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Never nice to lose but with all things considered I thought we stuck to the task well. Apart from the rash decision at the penalty incident I was impressed with Jules at the back, enjoyed his two marauding runs forward and I thought Bowman done well also. Hopefully with that bad run of fixtures behind us we can now kick on, hopefully the injuries sustained today aren't too serious, would be nice to finally have a fully fit squad to choose from.

It was always going to be a case of damage limitation and 2-0 isn't the worst defeat in the world. Our fight for survival starts now. We need to beat Dundee next week but what goes around comes around and our rivals have tough fixtures on Saturday.

ICT though showed that Hearts shouldn't be feared.

It was always going to be a case of damage limitation and 2-0 isn't the worst defeat in the world. Our fight for the top six starts now. We need to beat Dundee next week but what goes around comes around and our rivals have tough fixtures on Saturday.

FYP

It wasn't the 6, 7 or 8 that quite a few predited (I hope the ones who heavily backed -2, -3, -4 etc have a miserable night).

We've got three bad games out the way, we've a gap between us and the bottom two and we are only two points off the top six. A good chance to go on a wee run in the coming weeks.

Onwards!

• Like 3

It wasn't the 6, 7 or 8 that quite a few predited (I hope the ones who heavily backed -2, -3, -4 etc have a miserable night).

We've got three bad games out the way, we've a gap between us and the bottom two and we are only two points off the top six. A good chance to go on a wee run in the coming weeks.

Onwards!

I like your optimism but our fixtures aren't getting a whole lot better.

Couple of big pressure matches against Dundee and Kilmarnock, then we have Aberdeen and Rangers away again and St. Johnstone who are breathing down Hearts necks.

7 of our last 10 league matches will have been against Top 5 teams come 18th March. Lot of things seem to be going against us this season from refereeing decisions to injuries and suspensions to the fixture list.

I don't agree with the 'must win' game mentality at this stage in the season but a win against Dundee would be a really important result especially since ourselves and Dundee are the only 'Pack' clubs not playing Top 5 opposition.

I like your optimism but our fixtures aren't getting a whole lot better.

Couple of big pressure matches against Dundee and Kilmarnock, then we have Aberdeen and Rangers away again and St. Johnstone who are breathing down Hearts necks.

7 of our last 10 league matches will have been against Top 5 teams come 18th March. Lot of things seem to be going against us this season from refereeing decisions to injuries and suspensions to the fixture list.

I don't agree with the 'must win' game mentality at this stage in the season but a win against Dundee would be a really important result especially since ourselves and Dundee are the only 'Pack' clubs not playing Top 5 opposition.

The main thing going against us is the arrogance called MCgee