Scottish Premiership Motherwell V Dundee Sat 29April 15:00

creaser09

I really wonder if fan ownership is the answer. The whole team goes from same as to same as week by week. Too bad Les didn't stick around a little longer, but it'll take somebody like that to take the organization by the scruff of the neck and shack it. I look at Ross County as an example. There's no way they should be where they are, but they are. And how many new players did Killie bring in at the beginning the season. I'm afraid time has passed by for teams like us unless something dramatic happens. The model just doesn't work. We have no vision. I just hate scraping around at the bottom of the barrel. :wild:

We're a lost cause.

That's a absolutely shocking result considering what's at stake.

Players are a disgrace, have been all season, and I'm starting to think Robinson was not the right appointment. Maybe we should've given the job to Pat Bonner or Steven Thompson or any other pundit?....

I really wonder if fan ownership is the answer. :

Obviously the reason we are struggling is because John Boyle or Les Hutchison aren't using their massive football knowledge to appoint managers or sign players....

Boyle knows less than nothing about football. We were up and down under him. There was no connection between the owner and results.

The fact we're struggling has nothing to do with the owner. Everything to do with the people drawing a wage.

• Like 4

Fucking crap. Aimless floated balls into the box all day long. Play offs at best now. I hope I am wrong but can see County giving us a doing.

and how many fans wil we have at the game to watch the next pile of pish ? considering the Dundee fans out numbered us today

No doubt Samson will be getting pelters tonight while it's completely ignored that all three goals came from our right hand side where Dundee were given almost freedom of the entire wing.

Cadden hopeless at defending from right back. Heneghan is just atrocious. Needs binned.

Obviously the reason we are struggling is because John Boyle or Les Hutchison aren't using their massive football knowledge to appoint managers or sign players....

Boyle knows less than nothing about football. We were up and down under him. There was no connection between the owner and results.

The fact we're struggling has nothing to do with the owner. Everything to do with the people drawing a wage.

I think your being deliberately obtuse here!

Our "model" relies on us bringing in rough diamonds and polishing them into something we can profit from by playing first team football at a decent level and being helped by experienced senior pro's. Unfortunately for every Marv & Moult, theres a million Heneghans,Taits,Clays, Bowmans etc and no matter how much you polish a turd,its still a turd! AND our senior pro's have been that woeful, theyd struggle to get a game for a second division club! Add to that the fan ownership nonsense and we have 2 boards running the club with not 1 qualified person between them it seems. Were promoting from within, so Burrows,Robinson etc are given jobs as cheap options deslite being woefully out of their depth. Our "model" has everything to do with our current plight

• Like 1

Frankly, I don't know where to start. Lots of possession, no penetration in the first half. Samson costs us a goal and suddenly Dundee look a different team.

Let me make this clear. There are several players that are not good enough. But Ben Heneghan is a name right near the top of that list. Different positions but I'd say he's much worse than the much maligned Clay (our midfield improved when he came on today). Heneghan must be binned in the summer as he's costing us goals as much as Samson.

McDonald was his frustrating worst today, lucky not to get himself sent off. Needs to channel his anger the right way.

So many other issues, too many to list.

Playoffs, here we come...

Goalkeeping and defence has been the issue all fuckin season and has just never been addressed. Got 4 games to save this season, can we do it?

Yes i think we can there are 4 teams separated by only 4 points, and 12 to play for, so i can see it going to the final games. Ross county seem to have a bit of momentum just now,shows you what a shocking ref and a diving cheat of a player can do for you. We have 4 cup finals left so i hope Robinson can get them up for it, 11th place is the target.