• Chris Cadden
    • Andy Rose
    • Louis Moult
    • Allan Campbell
    • Ryan Bowman
    • Alex Fisher
    • Gaël Bigirimana
    • Null Vote

Kipre had food poisoning overnight before the game and had actually asked to come off after 5 mins but Robbo made him play on, he admitted after the game they took a massive gamble playing him when he wasn't 100%.

Always great to beat those moaning faced zombies especially in a game of that magnitude, Thought the likes of Dunne, Hartley, Tait, Moult and Carson were outstanding yesterday, that 2nd goal goal is now my favourite ever goal to overtake the one Faddy scored in France.

Went for Carson as his handling and general assuredness set the tone and gave us confidence and a platform for Louis to go and do his stuff but thought Dunne had his best game for us. Some tremendous blocks and sent Louis clear for his lob. Didn't actually realise until I saw the highlights how many times he had vital blocks and interceptions. Again Robbo made the right call

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Can only be Moult for me.

Thought Carson was excellent as well and Dunne, McHugh and Bowman all put in real gritty performances, but my runner up would be Hartley. Guys a beast and strolled that game. Honestly, what a piece of business getting around £400k for big Ben and replacing him with this guy on loan.

As for the rest, I have seen many of the play better, but can't really fault anyone. Kipre's worst game for us, however he was suffering from illness. Campbell never stood out like other games either.

Voted for dunne today just because if there is a time to have your most assured game for the club a semi-final at hampden would be fairly near the top of the list.

Also a lovely assist for king louis's second. Lets be honest moult and carson were the top men with honourable mentions to mchugh and hartley

The result obviously helps, as does the performances of Carson, Hartley etc al, but I thought Dunne played a significant role in the clean sheet. Had a knack of being in the right place to clear umpteen times, as the number of crosses from our right side rained in. His passing at times was ropey but defensively spot on. His challenge as last man was both very well timed and brave given he was going to take a clattering and also open to a possible red card. I don't think it was, but have seen them given (and would have been screaming for it!).

Especially when he's been on the wrong end of 3 or 4 poor decisions in his short time here.

As far as voting? As with so many games this season, too hard to pick just one.