Inverness/cloudy Express

Infamous Wee Grafter

Let me start with a thanks to Cloudy for organising & running the bus, i had a great but boozy day.

To the Mega Bar/Two Chimneys lads, not 100% sure if i said goodbye last night. The two for one Rose wine offer kinda got me melted. Sorry to the chap that bought all the Apple Sourz in Megabar that i kept accusing of being gay. :P Cosie pm your moby number.

Anyway serious time noo, Cloudy has been informed by the bus company that we're getting billed for damages to the bus. Broken lights, arm-rests and the toilet all being smashed up. If anyone knows anything about this can you pm either Cloudy or I. This could spell the end for the Cloudy Express, so trying to find oot who done it.

Also we're looking for a black Nike bag that was under the bus. Did anyone pick up whilst looking for carry-oots? It was there when i dishing oot carry-oots in the lay-by on way hame. Again can you pm Cloudy or myself if you picked up.

PS...Fraz, you're still ma boy!!

Not pointing any fingers but there was a broken light down the bottom end of the bus which i seen wen talkin to the younger boys, the toilet was a state from the moment we left as well. All i noticed was a shit load of bottles and cans down by the toilet, nothin major or heavily smashed

Same as the above from me. Only seemed to be hunners a' rubbish etc lying about. I didn't notice anything smashed or that, all I knew was that the toilet was blocked and there was already spew in the sink and windows before we had even left Motherwell!

Just like to say once again it was a crackin laugh. Just hope that things arent as bad as have been said. Ive been on the phone to cloudy today and he understadably is seriously pissed off. After what happend wa them yesterday this is the last thing he needed. The cloudy express/ Ghoul patrol is what its all about. If people have ruined that because there behaviour yesterday then they should take a hard look at themselves.

Infamous Wee Grafter talk is the two chimneys was the place to be last night. Was speaking to the manager when i went in today and hes says your welcome any time. :lol:

Over a grand!!! Wasn't there so aff the hook :P

A Grand for

4 Roof Lights,

2 Arm-rests,

Damage to toilet,

Foam hand-rail grip that was ripped off at Emergency Exit door at toilet

Some c*nts rippin the piss