Inverness/cloudy Express

Infamous Wee Grafter

The fir park pitch is surely to blame!

Anyway as Jam said the bus was in some nick before the lads even stepped on it. Tam McGraw's probably just trying to rip the c u n t right out us! Can't think of how the lights and arm rests had broke either mind you? And how the fuck was the toilet damaged? It was blocked most of the way down but it was somehow like that once we were back on the bus at the ground after the game?

Anyway, if there was a good 50 of us on the bus a don't mind chipping in at all and getting these wanks off our backs.

You missed a quality day

I did that by all accounts, there will be more (not on the bus apparently). Pesky West Coast Main Line track renewals, saved me a fortune :P

Seriously, methinks Cloudio Lopez is trying to claw back his taxi fare home and make a skin in the process... :P He's got previous!!!

Anyway, if there was a good 50 of us on the bus a don't mind chipping in at all and getting these wanks off our backs.

Trying to accommodate the numbers wishing to go, coach supplier was to be different, all systems were go and then the rules came. Did you know your coach was cancelled by the hire company at 4pm last Friday afternoon?

Not condoning anything the regular coach company may or may not be doing, I'm a bit suspicious of their motive too. They were the ones who would take us at the drop of a hat when others wouldn't, turning a blind eye to the shenanigans.

It does seem a lot, but I seem to remember a similar foam handle thing being ripped off on the Wishaw bus one time, and cost about £600, so probably not far wrong.

£600 for a foam handle...come on tae f*ck thats a blatient case of piss rippin :P