Jack Daniels

dufc4

Nah, it's JDs. It's been refurbished so there's a walkway between what was previously the function hall and the bar. Dundee Utd should be ok I think - I'm sure it was Aberdeen and Hibs he said wouldn't be allowed in due to trouble in the past.

Frazzle

I used to live in the flats at Cairn Court about 100 yards from JD's, I'm going back about 5 years ago here now, but I clearly remember from my bedroom window watching a bus load of United fans walk straight out of the bus parked outside and into JD's about 2pm, within ten minutes, there were about 8 or 9 police cars and vans screetching to a halt outside the pub and rounding up folks as it spilled out into the street.

I used to live in the flats at Cairn Court about 100 yards from JD's, I'm going back about 5 years ago here now, but I clearly remember from my bedroom window watching a bus load of United fans walk straight out of the bus parked outside and into JD's about 2pm, within ten minutes, there were about 8 or 9 police cars and vans screetching to a halt outside the pub and rounding up folks as it spilled out into the street.

Scottish Cup day that, unsure of which round we got beat 1-0, Walter Smith was in the bar with friends and taking the banter in good heart went the place went up! :unsure: He beat a hasty retreat, as did many from Tayside, legged up Airbles Road after their weaponry ran out.

Aye, I think someone got stabbed outside the pub before a Utd game once if I mind right.

No stabbing, sure it was the same day as mentioned, it was the chief bottle thrower and washer-upperer who had to nurse a skull fracture.

Scottish Cup day that, unsure of which round we got beat 1-0, Walter Smith was in the bar with friends and taking the banter in good heart went the place went up! :lol: He beat a hasty retreat, as did many from Tayside, legged up Airbles Road after their weaponry ran out.

No stabbing, sure it was the same day as mentioned, it was the chief bottle thrower and washer-upperer who had to nurse a skull fracture.

no it wasnt first game of the season i just got back fae cyprus dropped of at daniels 30 utility bound doon good set to had by all,with the crutch getting used :lol:

utility fucked off up to the well known republican pub and had a wee set to in there

return game bus load and couple cars went to dundee B-)

no it wasnt first game of the season i just got back fae cyprus dropped of at daniels 30 utility bound doon good set to had by all,with the crutch getting used :lol:

utility fucked off up to the well known republican pub and had a wee set to in there

return game bus load and couple cars went to dundee :lol:

2 different games, the one OTF describes was Dundee United , the one you are on about was Dundee.