New kit for 2022/2023???

SteelmaninOZ

23 hours ago, Wellfan91 said:

Anybody having size issues with the new Home Kit? 

I have been a large in all of our previous Macron kits however Large on the new kit seems a bit short length wise, XL however is absolutely drowning in width!

Care to hear if others are finding they are going a size up on last year or just about getting away with same size....

The sizing for this year's kit is a joke, I'm normally a 1x or 2x depending on the make, the new training top was a 4x  to fit me chest wise but it's length is more like  a dress ffs, same with the sleeves on the 1/2 zip training top the arms are sized to fit an Orangutan, they're so long.

I don't know what size or shape of person or creature macron use as their sizing guide but it's time they reviewed it.

1 hour ago, Spiderpig said:

The sizing for this year's kit is a joke, I'm normally a 1x or 2x depending on the make, the new training top was a 4x  to fit me chest wise but it's length is more like  a dress ffs, same with the sleeves on the 1/2 zip training top the arms are sized to fit an Orangutan, they're so long.

I don't know what size or shape of person or creature macron use as their sizing guide but it's time they reviewed it.

They are probably making them for footballers. So a 4x would be for a Kipre or a Ruddy rather than a larger than average Fir Park punter. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, fizoxy said:

Joe Efford is the American Shivute, so very apt.

Excellent initiative by the club at a difficult time of year for many. The patch with the charity numbers is a great idea.

A great initiative by the club, building on the excellent work it already does supporting mental health and other charities in Lanarkshire and beyond, a club to be truly proud of.

And I actually quite like the strip a nice one off change and much better than the last black effort we rolled out, that said I have a couple of issues,

1. It should be available without the sponsors logo. ( as should all replica kit)

2. I'm still not keen on the MFC script

But I'll probably still buy one

13 hours ago, weeyin said:

I love the idea. I cannot stand fluorescent kits. So I'm conflicted on this one.

I wonder if the kit design came first, or the tagline, "out from the darkness into the light"...whatever, great idea from the club.

I'm not sure a full claret one would have worked, the club are trying to get people talking.

All claret, or any other variations of our traditional colours wouldn't have the same impact as this design.

I can see why they've went for it to be honest.

3 hours ago, KirkySuperSub said:

I wonder if the kit design came first, or the tagline, "out from the darkness into the light"...whatever, great idea from the club.

I'm not sure a full claret one would have worked, the club are trying to get people talking.

All claret, or any other variations of our traditional colours wouldn't have the same impact as this design.

Burrows - “our #SpeakUpSpeakOutBeHeard message is on the collar. It was 25 years since MFC launched the our first (and only) luminous kit, so we asked @MacronSports to design something that uses that bright colour and symbolise the journey from darkness to light.”

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ropy said:

Burrows - “our #SpeakUpSpeakOutBeHeard message is on the collar. It was 25 years since MFC launched the our first (and only) luminous kit, so we asked @MacronSports to design something that uses that bright colour and symbolise the journey from darkness to light.”

Yes never did like that Adidas kit :nono:

10 hours ago, KirkySuperSub said:

I don't mind bright colours, I just don't like fluorescent bright colours (on a shirt) - for me, it just makes them feel a bit cheap and tacky. Reminds of the handwritten flourescent signs you see outside shops full of tat with "Everything on Sale" scribbled on them. Maybe it's because I lived through the outbreak of 80s Nevica that I'm quite happy to leave that in the past.

s-l300.jpg

Anyway, I get it's just a matter of personal taste and you can't please everybody.  I do appreciate the thought behind it.

• Haha 1