Obituary John Stevenson

Spiderpig

Sadly I have to report the death of a former long term BT colleague and lifetime Motherwell fan, John Stevenson,  John had been a season ticket holder for a long number of years and sat in the pod alongside myself,  Kmcalpin and others for many years.

To my knowledge he was never a member of the steelmen online forum but I thought it would be appropriate to mention him on here as a mark of respect for a lifetime well fan, whose company we enjoyed at matches for years.

His two passions in life were Motherwell and rugby as he was also a season ticket holder for Glasgow warriors at Scotstoun.

Due to serious illness, pancreatic cancer he never renewed his season ticket for the 21/22 season , he never really recovered after the chemo treatment, and finally passed away yesterday, aged 69.  He will be sadly missed by all who knew him .

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Spiderpig said:

Sadly I have to report the death of a former long term BT colleague and lifetime Motherwell fan, John Stevenson,  John had been a season ticket holder for a long number of years and sat in the pod alongside myself,  Kmcalpin and others for many years.

To my knowledge he was never a member of the steelmen online forum but I thought it would be appropriate to mention him on here as a mark of respect for a lifetime well fan, whose company we enjoyed at matches for years.

His two passions in life were Motherwell and rugby as he was also a season ticket holder for Glasgow warriors at Scotstoun.

Due to serious illness, pancreatic cancer he never renewed his season ticket for the 21/22 season , he never really recovered after the chemo treatment, and finally passed away yesterday, aged 69.  He will be sadly missed by all who knew him .

Thoughts with all of his family