Ross County v Motherwell now Tuesday 04/10/2022

SteelmaninOZ

10 hours ago, grizzlyg said:

I think end of the day we are obviously not allowed to have a go at the Bois. My mates lads are in the Bois and are legends and give club great support but there is an element that drag the club down.  I don't care about other clubs fans behaviour, personally I despise the green brigade but I am a well fan and only care about my own club.  We give our fans praise and rightly so when they are great but should be allowed to criticise when justified. Don't need to agree with me, just giving an opinion, COYW

Opening gambit is a pretty sweeping statement. Suppose for those that understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not, no explanation is possible will be apt.

Nobody saying there’s to be no criticism, what’s the justification? ‘Cause the vociferous support in all things Motherwell doesn’t conform to how some of the Christmas trees in our fan base see they should? There’s plenty who defend them, myself included, who have also criticised and those involved will admit this - it should be constructive though, not dismissive.

Think we can be spared the mock outrage that irks more than a few. Some of the claims against that section of support are spurious at best yet, some can’t wait to get on various platforms to show ire. Don’t get me started on the midnight masses and part time detectives who bombard the club regularly with names…

2 hours ago, Onthefringes said:

Opening gambit is a pretty sweeping statement. Suppose for those that understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not, no explanation is possible will be apt.

Nobody saying there’s to be no criticism, what’s the justification? ‘Cause the vociferous support in all things Motherwell doesn’t conform to how some of the Christmas trees in our fan base see they should? There’s plenty who defend them, myself included, who have also criticised and those involved will admit this - it should be constructive though, not dismissive.

Think we can be spared the mock outrage that irks more than a few. Some of the claims against that section of support are spurious at best yet, some can’t wait to get on various platforms to show ire. Don’t get me started on the midnight masses and part time detectives who bombard the club regularly with names…

I would be happy if they threw the ball back 

2 hours ago, Onthefringes said:

If you read my posts over the years I have given the lads plenty praise as well and like I also said my mates lads are part of the section so I know fine well a lot of the hard work and effort that goes on. I was just merely highlighting that there is a small element that can be disruptive. That can't be helped and all teams have same issues.   I would like to think that I am always constructive.

Anyway we move on and hopefully we are all celebrating a well victory tomorrow...COYW

• Like 2