Motherwell v Ross County 14/01/23

pretzel

When my old man started taking me to Fir Park in 1972, then started buying me season tickets in 1975, I had no idea what an act of utter cruelty that was. 

• Haha 1

Extraordinary that we managed to only concede one goal and a couple of half chances with that absolutely woeful defence. Penney was piss poor at the back again. We did not deserve 3 points from that game but we were in prime position to steal them and we fucked it.

32 minutes ago, Pepper said:

That goal came for KVV's refusal to play the easiest of passes inside and getting robbed of possession on the touchline.

Then our defense did what they do - not defend. 

Honking 

If any 1 of our 2 centre half’s do their job right they don’t score as I said earlier couldn’t make a centre half out of the 2 of them. 

SH has been watching these 2 make cunt of things for months and has done absolutely feck all about it 

we’re going down if we keep playing these pair of chancers They wouldn’t get a game at junior level !!!!!! 

20 minutes ago, AllyMax said:

When my old man started taking me to Fir Park in 1972, then started buying me season tickets in 1975, I had no idea what an act of utter cruelty that was. 

Same.... 😂

My uncle took my brother to rangers,though I'm glad I'm not part of that establishment 

Utter dug meat, defensively we are horrendous, the two County CB’s handled our forwards easily all game, every time the ball went towards our back line it was heads in hands stuff, we are crying out for a CB that has ability and bottle.

I genuinely expected blaney to start after the performance of lamie and sol last week,to stick with those two yet again was madness,again that's another game gone where we haven't learned from the mistakes the previous week.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, wellwell91 said:

If any 1 of our 2 centre half’s do their job right they don’t score as I said earlier couldn’t make a centre half out of the 2 of them. 

SH has been watching these 2 make cunt of things for months and has done absolutely feck all about it 

we’re going down if we keep playing these pair of chancers They wouldn’t get a game at junior level !!!!!! 

I 100% agree the defending was atrocious- the point remains though that we should have been up the other end of the park. 

It was the easiest of layoffs and is typical of KVV. We are soft as shit all over the park when it comes to retaining possession. 

ok stevie   nae fucking about 

see this saying "individual errors" shite       fuck it   nail them say it how it is   if sol and lamie didnt make the mistake we win the game, i know its not pc correctt and they might spit the dummy out but ffs how many more times can they let you down ????????????      by the way i know it wont happen but we shall see what shite he spouts shortly, and he is now starting to sound fucked 

I think it goes much further than that tbh tactics wise we are void of ideas.Sorry but the fitba under SH is worse than it was under GA and that was a shite sandwich of a watch.

Blaney must be the worst trainer at the club if he cant get a start its blows my mind when no excuses really can be offered why he doesnt start.

The result and performance epitomises how poor our squad is and how poor our manager is. We are in a complete mess throughout the club.

Burrows was a club legend because he re tweeted fans and hammell needs a few transfer windows as he was a playing legend - remember all this next year and the following when we are rotting away playing in the championship or worse. 

Special mention to Blair Spittal today for the shite bag challenge he drew out of today early in the 2nd half in front of the east stand - its committed players like him that will see us relegated . And to think stevie hammell starts him every week. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MJC said:

Questions surely need to be asked as to why Blaney isn’t getting a start.

If it is because he is not fit or not ready or not showing any more than Lamie and Sol then what was the point in signing him? 

I'm obviously not 100% certain, but it could be to do with him playing a full season in Ireland and last playing a competitive game on October 24th, which would be almost three months ago.

At this stage he'd be just heading into pre-season, as the Irish (very wisely) play their league football during the summer, so I'm guessing he's basically trying to get up to speed. 

Also, while we announced his signing at the end of November, he was contracted to Sligo until January 1st, so he's only been with us for two weeks as a contracted player.

I'm guessing we'll see him eased into the side starting in our cup game, and hopefully he'll kick on from there.

One thing I would say is that it's probably not all that wise to put all our defensive hopes on the shoulders of a 23 year old lad who's played less than 50 career games. He could help make us better at the back, but this isn't Franco Baresi we're signing.

44 minutes ago, wellwell91 said:

Lamie doesn’t challenge for the header and the boy runs off the back of Sol  … Worse than amateur defending 

If this boy Blaney canny get in the team in front of these 2 dumplings he must be bad 

They two are up there with the worst centre back partnership we have ever had.were poor throughout the team but being able to defend properly will be enough to see you pick up points in this league as most games are that tight.we have to put up with schoolboy defending everyweek and it will eventually come back to haunt us,if we stick with these two it will see us relegated.

1 minute ago, David said:

I'm obviously not 100% certain, but it could be to do with him playing a full season in Ireland and last playing a competitive game on October 24th, which would be almost three months ago.

At this stage he'd be just heading into pre-season, as the Irish (very wisely) play their league football during the summer, so I'm guessing he's basically trying to get up to speed. 

Also, while we announced his signing at the end of November, he was contracted to Sligo until January 1st, so he's only been with us for two weeks as a contracted player.

I'm guessing we'll see him eased into the side starting in our cup game, and hopefully he'll kick on from there.

One thing I would say is that it's probably not all that wise to put all our defensive hopes on the shoulders of a 23 year old lad who's played less than 50 career games. He could help make us better at the back, but this isn't Franco Baresi we're signing.

maybe not Baresi    but ffs were playing the chucklr brothers