2023/24 ins & outs discussion

David

1 minute ago, ppower said:

I am not. Wild horses wouldn't drag me to watch them now. Stopped going about 10 years ago. Before the shit hit the fan 

Another poster coming out of the woodwork to slag off Motherwell. Funny that. 

4 minutes ago, robsterwood said:
6 minutes ago, santheman said:

He goes into the dressing room where everyone knows he's on 7k a week while they're on less than half that.

Not exactly a motivator.

Killie will probably be in the top 6 on current form so we play them on Saturday then don't have to give him a second thought after that.

If your happy with bottom 6 and avoiding Killie. It's not too ambitious. He was our player of the year. 

Not happy with it but it's where we are and is what it is and no point losing any sleep over it. 

Just now, wellgirl said:

Another poster coming out of the woodwork to slag off Motherwell. Funny that. 

Seen more Motherwell games than you have  had hot dinners. Was a season ticket holder for 25 years. No longer. You probably don't remember what a good Motherwell team looks like.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FirParkCornerExile said:

I actually don't agree we couldn't afford his wage. On £7 grand a week it would cost £150,000 until season end. I don't have any doubt we could find that type of money but should we with the inherent risks .. no , not for me.

You could well be right, I've no idea what funds we have available. But I agree, it's too risky.

10 minutes ago, wellgirl said:

How many goals had Moult scored before he signed for us? 

33 in his previous 82 appearances... spookily close to the 38 in 84 he scored for us. **

** Figures from Wikipedia, resemblance to reality may be fleeting.

5 minutes ago, ppower said:

Seen more Motherwell games than you have  had hot dinners. Was a season ticket holder for 25 years. No longer. You probably don't remember what a good Motherwell team looks like.

Don't rub it in 😢

3 minutes ago, wunderwell said:

It's a shame about Montgomery. For me he was a good signing.

Aye a pity on that situation, Gent looked good pushed forward too although against lower league opposition it has to be said. On another note, how many loan signings have Ross County brought in now?! Noticed one of them is ex-Dundee Utd bombscare Loick Ayina. Glad we are not in that situation with Deek Addams (family) at the helm, be better off with Uncle Fester...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mothman said:

Aye a pity on that situation, Gent looked good pushed forward too although against lower league opposition it has to be said. On another note, how many loan signings have Ross County brought in now?! Noticed one of them is ex-Dundee Utd bombscare Loick Ayina. Glad we are not in that situation with Deek Addams (family) at the helm, be better off with Uncle Fester...

Mind you, our manager is Eddie Munster!! ( Just kidding SK)

12 minutes ago, ppower said:

Is that right. I've been going to FIr Park regularly since 1987. As you were. 

• David locked this topic