CEO update

twistandshout1983

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/mark-mcghee-set-motherwell-chief-29665510

Seemingly the man who is replacing Burrows,  my first thoughts were there is no way this can happen.  Until I read the full story and seen it is his namesake

Scottish sun however running another  story claiming it is the other McGhee who is in contention,  I know which one I am believing 

2 hours ago, twistandshout1983 said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/mark-mcghee-set-motherwell-chief-29665510

Seemingly the man who is replacing Burrows,  my first thoughts were there is no way this can happen.  Until I read the full story and seen it is his namesake

Scottish sun however running another  story claiming it is the other McGhee who is in contention,  I know which one I am believing 

He was at the game yesterday being introduced to folk in the Directors box 

25 minutes ago, santheman said:

He was at the game yesterday being introduced to folk in the Directors box 

I seen a picture earlier , which definitely looked like the game yesterday .  Looks like he will be taking the role before the end of the season

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know what is happening with the CEO position . 
Talk was Mark McGhee . Unless he’s working his notice it’s all gone a bit quiet . 
You’d think Well Society board or Chairman would give us an update .

Not looking for an exclusive but surely an update on how it’s gone or how the process is going would be a decent shout …………… unless I’m missing something 

• Like 1

I can understand we don’t get to here about all the details of the interviews/negotiations etc etc  but thought it would be right as a fan run club to at least let us know where we are  in the process with a carefully worded statement . 
The silence only leads to speculation amongst the fans .

Would have thought the board would be happy to engage with the fans without giving us exclusives.

Only really looking to see where we are in the process .

Over to you Chairman/board

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

From the Well Society newsletter:

CEO update
As you may be aware, the club have undertaken an extensive interview process for the vacant Chief Executive position. So far, they have not made a permanent appointment. Board members are currently covering various aspects of the role with Derek Weir, a former Director and Vice Chairman assisting on an interim basis.