Motherwell v Aberdeen 16/03/2024

SteelmaninOZ

32 minutes ago, steelboy said:

Butland played the ball when the St Mirren guy was 6 yards away from him and the guy clattered into Butland. It should have been a foul to Rangers but Nic Walsh can't help himself. 

For someone who criticises refs every single time we play you seem to have a loose grasp on the laws.

That St Mirren player just runs into people all the time. He's the perfect Robinson player. 

The irony of that tweet is not lost on me following the Casey/oor wee laddie Ross McCausland reaction.

1 hour ago, steelboy said:

For someone who criticises refs every single time we play....

Not quite. If you have a few hours to spare, feel free to check back my post match comments.  I may criticise refs in most/many games but by no means every single time. That's an inaccuracy. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Spiderpig said:

It's the SFA we're talking about here a critical review and owning up to making a James Hunt of running Scottish football,  operating VAR etc are not concepts they have any understanding of and never will, it will be another promotion from within to replace Crawford Allan who will do as they are told so they don't upset the existing clique.

If it's a promotion from within, you're right, the wagons will circle. However, that would be a big mistake.