Are You Planing To Renew Your Season Ticket ?

East_Stand_Al

Season ticket renewals  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be buying a Season ticket for next season

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If we fail to make top 6 should Season Ticket prices be Frozen/Reduced fo next season

• Frozen
    • Reduced
    • Not relevant

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having been out of work for 2 months and still no clearer about the job front at the end of the month I have voted No to renewing.

Whether we make the top 6 or not the price should be frozen. I could see a case for a slight rise if we make Europe.

I will be renewing my ticket as although we have been frustrating at times and performed way below our capabilities, it's still Motherwell and I wouldn't know what else to do with my Saturdays!

I've voted frozen for the prices, not because of whatever league position we end up in, just because of the general financial climate and the fact that a lot of people will be struggling to make the fee this year.

I do worry a bit for next season if we fail to make the top 6. Some of our bigger players may look elsewhere to play their football and unless McGhee could pull off some big signings a'la Porter and Hughes, we could find ourselves back to struggling to try and reach the top 6.

There's still hope though and the rollercoaster continues! :mellow:

Basically if I can afford to and I'm still here, I will.

But there is the possibility I might not be able to afford one or that I might be going south for a while for employment reasons.

I'd like to think Top Six and Europe won't be factors for many 'Well fans cos otherwise they are as bad as Rangers and Celtic supporters!

Will be renewing my season ticket even if money is pretty tight. Would just hate not to have it.

As for prices, I think they should be frozen - no matter what league position we end up in. Seems like a lot of folk won't be able to afford to renew their ticket next season so why not make it a wee bit easier on us?

Just have to wait and see what happens I guess.

Will hopefully be renewing mine, but if there is an increase it'll be a big decision as it's really getting tough to justify the money each week, hopefully a price freeze or even a small reduction will be the order of the day to encourage more folk, with money being tight, back to the game.

Anybody catch this story from a few weeks back? clicky

Probably not viable without Champions League/La Liga revenue streams but a nice gesture none the less.

Will probably renew my season but seriously considered not doing so for the first time since I first purchased one in 95/96. Mainly based on the continual changing of fixtures to suit TV-Saturday's game with St.Mirren being the latest example meaning I have missed a good few games this year to work commitments. The downgrading of ST's with regards to cup games and pre season friendlies also makes it less worthwhile.

Probably haven't made double figures yet on home games and I still haven't seen them win this season!

for fuck sake don't go on saturday!

Brilliant.

As this will only be my 3rd season as a season ticket holder i really cant imagine my saturday's without Motherwell.

TBH i couldn't give a fuck if we were in the 2nd division, i would still go.

And as i get a student i think £150 is a fair amount for a ST. Ma Faither had a ST for celtic about 8 years ago in a restricted view seat (40% discount) and he still paid over £250, and this wasn't including reserve tickets and a free cup ticket.

We moan enough about our team, let's not fish for something else.

But, in this financial crisis, i really can't see them raising prices.

I'm more than likely a renewal for next season.

i think though that there's a possibility that the dosh could be used for some music gear if the club do something daft with the prices or don't have a decent think about enhancing the deal (friendlies / cups).

The fact that the SPL clubs don't seem to be talking about season ticket / admission prices worries me a wee bit I must say.

ill be renewing this season. i got a concession for 140 (i think) because i bought it early.

just curious but why does the poster further up believe season ticket holders have been treated like shit? unless they sit in the cooper i cant think of any other reason. maybe its just what im used to at motherwell but i dont think we get it too bad and actually get a sound deal if you get a concession

however, dont get me wrong, on the whole scottish fitba is still too dear.