• Stevie Hammell
    • Stephen Hughes
    • John Sutton
    • David Clarkson
    • Jim O'Brien
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Cillian Sheridan
    • ......and the ever popular Null Vote

Smith. Left short by Reynolds for the first, no chance for the second but claimed the crosses well when required and a fantastic save against Dargo right on half time. Once again, let down by the 10 men in front of him.

Have to totally disagree with that. Yes it was Reynolds who made the mistake that cost the first goal but seconds before that Smith could have claimed not one but two crosses which would have taken the pressure of the defence. Once again he failed to command his area resulting in losing a goal.

It was a fantastic save from Dargo but its his inabillity to come for cross balls thats disappointing.

Gave it to Hughes, though if Busta's name was there, he'd get the vote for that shout. No wonder Haining took so long to recover from his recent injury with her as his "nurse"..............

Being honest I like Clarkson as he always gives 100% and yesterday was no exception but I thought he was duff yesterday (touch, positioning, passing) so to see him getting votes here is a bit strange. Nobody really stood out for me but I don't think McLean did a lot wrong until we were really chasing at the end so would probably go for him.

How the hell has Stephen Hughes got as many votes when he didn't touch the ball in the second hald until after we were 2-0 down??? First half he did very well picking up the ball in between their midfield and back four. Second half (not for the first time), he was nowhere to be seen...

Faxake, cant hear that shit anymore "Clarkson the runner...." maybe he should have become an Athelte than and do the 10k every no and then! Not a single hope in hell, a player like him will get my vote. Surprisngly some people who like his "running skills" want STeven McGarry out....

I cant remember how often he just waved away and run away, like he doesnt make any mistakes at all. Looked more like a "cant be arsed with you anymore".

I dont think anyone deserved it, but Sutton looked at least going for the ball, won some headers and stuff. Nothing fancy, but imho not as bad as everyone else.

Busta for having Will Haining in stitches with his "Michelle Marsh has massive titties!" shout.

I noticed him looking over to the East stand laughing a few times! Guessed that it may have been something to do with his other half! Good shout Busta.

I voted for Clarky, as I thought he was the only one that looked like he could make something happen.

Worst player on the park was John Sutton by some distance! So far off the pace it is untrue!

Just shows how different people watching the same game can have very different opinions! Demonstrates how difficult it can be for a manager, given 2 fans sitting together have a different impression of who is playing well and who isn't!

Worst player on the park was John Sutton by some distance! So far off the pace it is untrue!

Sorry but I could not disagree more. Hughes was so bad in the second half he wiped out all the good work he put in during the first. And Clarkson was dire all game. Reynolds was also murder.

All 3 were worse that Sutton.