Memories Of Nancy

Welldel

I must have been the only Motherwell fan over there not to have a drink as i was driving. I still cant believe that i drove all the way over there from lanark to hull for the ferry. Rotterdam through Belguim, Luxemburgh and in to France and back again.

we flew from prestwick-dublin stayed overnight flew from dublin to brussels then drove to Nancy through luxemburg to Nancy partied in teh square marched to the game enjoyed the best europen 90 mins of my life lol then drove back to brussels thro the nite after teh game got lost in luxemburg lololol just made our flight back to dublin fannyied about in dublin all day then flew back to prestwick

3 days 5 countries wild party 90 wild minutes

only cost £200 :rolleyes: best £200 of my life!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must have been the only Motherwell fan over there not to have a drink as i was driving. I still cant believe that i drove all the way over there from lanark to hull for the ferry. Rotterdam through Belguim, Luxemburgh and in to France and back again.

well my hubby & son shared the driving so neither could drink lol we drove from carstairs to dover ferry over to calais then to nancy watched the match & drove back i was the map reader & had zero sleep but it was worth it a trip i'll never forget