Falkirk V Motherwell Thread

Rickoza

Important one for us today I'd say, all about pride and professionalism and getting yersel a new contract I guess. Despite the fact the game means more to Falkirk, I fancy us to nick it 2-1 with Clarky boy grabbing both.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There maybe no interest in this at all for any of us but, I'll still listening on the radio and wanting the 'Well to win, nothing changes there.

After having the prvilage of watching Motherwell train yesterday on Fir Park - the most likely to score is Shug knocking them in for fun. Clarky seemed on fire too.

The pressure is all on Falkirk but I still see us getting a goal or two, high score draw? Awk, 2-2 I say..

i know it's a rubbish thing to say, but...

zzzzzzzzzzz

Pre-season started early this year :ph34r:

I get that its meant to be fairly tongue in cheek or at ,least hope it is but if the players wnt out today and for the rest of the season with that mentality this board will go into meltdown with the criticism.

I'm with Robyn on this one and were it not for the fact there's no way in hell I'm giving Falkirk £21 to sit in thier partially built freezing cold stadium (not to mention the Pig Flu :D ) I'd be there cheering on the team.

Come on you dossers lets get right behind the 'well

Teams from the BBC

Falkirk: Dani Mallo, McNamara, Scobbie, Aafjes, Barr, O'Brien, McCann, Riera, Arfield, Finnigan, Stewart. Subs: Olejnik, Holden, Cregg, McBride, Pressley, Mitchell, Lynch.

Motherwell: Graeme Smith, Lasley, Hammell, Reynolds, McLean, Hughes, Fitzpatrick, Klimpl, McGarry, Clarkson, Sutton. Subs: Krysiak, Malcolm, Sheridan, Murphy, McHugh, Hutchinson, Page.

So how we lining up anyone got info

Is it

-------------Smith

Lasley McLean Reynolds Hammell

-------Klimpl Hughes Fizzy

McGarry--------------------Clarkson

---------------Sutton

Or is the Klump in defence with Captain Las in midfield? or 3 at the back??

who'd have thought there would be anything interesting to discuss

Does this mean Coach is on his way

Teams from the BBC

Falkirk: Dani Mallo, McNamara, Scobbie, Aafjes, Barr, O'Brien, McCann, Riera, Arfield, Finnigan, Stewart. Subs: Olejnik, Holden, Cregg, McBride, Pressley, Mitchell, Lynch.

Motherwell: Graeme Smith, Lasley, Hammell, Reynolds, McLean, Hughes, Fitzpatrick, Klimpl, McGarry, Clarkson, Sutton. Subs: Krysiak, Malcolm, Sheridan, Murphy, McHugh, Hutchinson, Page.

And Craggs in the BBC Commentary position !

Would like to see Falkirk and Inverness stay up so not too bothered about the result today apart from the card count...

EDIT: The split might not have done us any favours but it could get interesting the next few weeks. Hamilton beating Killie and Inverness beating St. Midden. If results stay like this there will be 3 points seperating Killie in 9th and Falkirk in 12th.

Would like to see Falkirk and Inverness stay up so not too bothered about the result today apart from the card count...

Eh?! you're not too bothered, are you happy to finish 8th or 9th so the other teams can stay up?

don't understand that myself, as much as I'd have a preference over who goes down i'd always be bothered by our results first

Card card is no longer an issue

Oh aye, well for the best interest in our games for the next few weeks it's probably best just to bet on our opposition. Every teams gonna be up for it in the bottom six apart from ourselves. As much as you'd like to think the players would still give it their all etc. it's not the same as fighting relegation.

Eh?! you're not too bothered, are you happy to finish 8th or 9th so the other teams can stay up?

Well obviously I'd like us to finish as high up the league as possible but as you can see by the interest in this game compared to the St Mirren game two weeks ago, there is very little riding on it. Pre-season has virtually begun, sadly.

And in typical fashion Falkirk have 10 behind the ball Match Stats with less than 10 mins to go first half we've managed 1 shot at goal, 7 Corners 56% possesion 0 Goals

Falkirk 4 shots at goal 2 corners 44% possesion 1 Goal and very close to 2 there

NOT GOOD ENOUGH !

1/2 TIME

MOTHERWELL 2 shots on target 1 shot off target 9 corners 57% posession still 0 Goals