V St. Mirren

East_Stand_Al

Oh I agree, our manager has "slightly" moved in a more positive direction this year, unfortunately we're still stuck in a relegation battle. The previous 2 seasons we have been embaressinlgy defensive, even at home to poor sides.

Not sure if he's the man to take us into a safe position every year, at least.

I'm for 0-0 this Saturday. :D

Gus is God.

3-0 to us Smokie Boy. :D

Another small step in exorcising the memory of The Fir Park Butchers of 1977 :)

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another small step in exorcising the memory of The Fir Park Butchers of 1977 :)
I'm guessing you are too young to remember actually seeing Ferguson's St. Mirren side play. Still the dirtiest, most niggling, time wasting team I have had the misfortune to witness in 40 years.

Same here mate, would love to give them a right doing put them closer towards the 1st division.

Train through early, cheeky carryout then trying to find a boozer which aint packed with the mold firm lot.

Looking forward to it now.

Cmon 'Well :huh:

I'm guessing you are too young to remember actually seeing Ferguson's St. Mirren side play. Still the dirtiest, most niggling, time wasting team I have had the misfortune to witness in 40 years.

I witnessed every single Match of the Fergie Era. Was the best St Mirren Team ever.

It's never been bettered by any Saints Team since for pure attacking Football.

Attacking being the optimum word. There was sporadic football played by them as well I seem to recall....

I witnessed every single Match of the Fergie Era. Was the best St Mirren Team ever.

It's never been bettered by any Saints Team since for pure attacking Football.

If that truly was your best, then you have my sympathies. I had much more respect for the side that won the Cup in '87.

Lets pump this shower and hope they go to the 1st division. Nothing against the team but their fans are absolutely cringeworthy. The fact they constantly go back 30+ years anytime a match thread vs us along with their "cheats" pish puts them on a par with the OF in how much I hate the f*ckers

Looking forward to the game actually.

Would love St Mirren to get relegated, and it would be cracking to play a big part in it.

If we stay up you can be happy you've played a big part in that. :)

Thanks for the points. :):):)

ETS Oh Aye, thanks for the cup run, we love the money. :)

If we stay up you can be happy you've played a big part in that. :P

Thanks for the points. :P:):lol:

You f*ckin tell em, Smokie Boy !! :P

Ye wid think it we get boring beating tem aw the time.

But naw, it's magic to hump the descendants of Willie Mcleans Butchers.

See you aw the morra at Greenhill Road.... :D

If we stay up you can be happy you've played a big part in that. :P

Thanks for the points. :P:):lol:

Glad you enjoyed 1 extra game. Good luck on your ultimate season objective of finishing above Motherwell. You won't be so rich when you drop to the 1st and struggle to get back up :D

We'll be sure to wave you goodbye tomorrow :P

Glad you enjoyed 1 extra game. Good luck on your ultimate season objective of finishing above Motherwell. You won't be so rich when you drop to the 1st and struggle to get back up :D

We'll be sure to wave you goodbye tomorrow :P

Doesn't beating the green vermin, before getting humped by the blue bigot brothers count as 2 games? :lol: You are a great advert for the education system. :):P:)

Make no mistake, my new found friend, we could go down. As for waving goodbye tomorrow, we still have a couple of bites at the cherry to save our skins.

Don't go counting any chickens, should still be here to haunt you next season.

Have a good day tomorrow, but not to good. :P

Forgot about that fluke versus Celtic, still I don't see what memory has to do with the education system.

Does beating "ra Gers" earlier count as a fluke as well? Are "flukes" only games we win? Can't we get a few "fluke" losses? That would make me feel a whole lot better. :P

Ah, memory loss, can sometimes be used to cover stupidity? :lol::lol::lol:

See Billy Mehmet, is he black or white?

What he is is a pain in the arse to play against as far as we're concerned!

A good result tomorrow now reads as

Motherwell - Bookings 0 Sendings Off 0

Saint Mirren - Bookings 11 Sendings Off 4, match abandoned as a 3-0 Motherwell victory........