Club Scoop Clydesdale Bank Hat-trick

Guest 'Flow

Guest 'Flow

Graeme Smith, Bobby Jenks and myself all picked up awards at the Clydesdale Bank Awards last night in Glasgow!

I know the club gets a bit of stick now and again but it proves there are some good things going on at Fir Park. Three awards was the best total of any club with Rangers, Celtic and Hibs all picking up two and Hearts picking up one!

'Mon the 'Well

CLICK HERE

'Flow

well done Spud!

you've finally got something to show for all the hard work you put in

however, you could have at least had a shave and given yourself the clean cut image!!!!

anyway - well done, as has been mentioned earlier, the club still get alot of criticism (rightly and wrongly) but i dont think anyone can say that there hasnt been an improvement since you started

well done mate

Guest 'Flow

Thanks folks...

Perhaps much more important than my award is Bobby and the Community Department. One of our (my) failings is the lack of promotion of some of the excellent work the club undertakes all throughout Lanarkshire and the 'Step Up' programme is a wonderful example of that.

As I said in the first - we've still got loads and loads to do at MFC but there are still some good things going on at the club, even now! Felt good to walk out the most awarded club last night (and the only 'provincial' - i.e. non-city club, to win anything)...

Cheers

Flow

Guest 'Flow

Ha! :(

Aye, they (The Scottish Media) can be bought! :D

We run some hot rolls and bacon at our Press Conference's which have gone down really well with the media boys!

Stands on the stage last night and Rob McLean starts on the mic...

Rob: "Those Bacon rolls have gone down right well then eh?"

Me: "Yea, they seemed to be well enjoyed, ya know."

Rob: "Yea, you look as if you've seen off a few in your time"

Ayeeee, thanks Rob! :(

'Flow

Well done to flow and everyone at the club

Well done Flow and everyone else. I am especially pleased for Bobby Jenks whom I know fairly well, I am well aware of his love for the club and his job. He is a perfect gentleman and I am absolutely delighted that his hard work has been recognised in this way.