• Stephen Hughes
    • Cillian Sheridan
    • David Clarkson
    • Jim O'Brien
    • Maros Klimpl
    • John Sutton
    • Marc Fitzpatrick
    • Null Vote

I am struggling with a choice tonight. Can I not vote for Dougie Imrie? :lol: Love him or hate him he looks like he could cause a few teams problems.

Probably give it to Buzz has he had a couple of saves to make to keep us in it.

Did anyone see Graham Smith's wild diving header about 15 yards out the box...... apart from that he had a few good stops, no chance at goals.

Clarky did well. Was impressed with big Brian McLean.

Richie Foran for me - ran himself into the ground and demanded the same of his team mates. I actually thought our best player was Reynolds (credit where credit's due n that)

Special mention to the fuds in the stands who have began to lay off Fitzy (because they're concentrating on Sheridan now)

McLean by a country mile in my book. Clarkson also did his usual excellent shift and did really well at our second goal.

The rest looked as if they didn't have a clue what they were meant to be doing, or weren't interested.

Big Sutton did more and was more of a threat in 20mins than Sillyname managed in all the time he was on. For a guy his height he is hopeless in the air and easily bossed off the ball he doesn't want to be here and I can't think of any reason why we would want him here, he adds nothing to the team.

Absolutely no stand outs, with only a few getting pass marks I plumped for Clarkson. Quinn did ok, McLean got us a goal, but was a struggle to think of anyone that really stood out.

Our wide players were pretty poor tonight, and it true that Sutton did more than the invisible Sheridan he was still poor also. Roll on next season!