So This Is It Guys!

Iain7_mfc

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Inverness boss Terry Butcher looks stunned. He's peering out from under that blue baseball cap; chatting to first-team coach Maurice Malpas about what to do next."

Neither of them have a very enviable record in management. Like to see them stay up for big Tel's sake but Malpas is a cock.

The Killie fans had an inflatable alligator that they were passing around the a section of the away support so about 6 of our boys in blue appear, lift one of the Killie fans, go into the crowd and then confiscate the alligator, although only after a it was passed around the crowd some more! :whistling:

Probably the best entertainment of the day but stuff like that really pisses me off just a bunch of killjoys but when anything serious is happening they are nowhere to be seen.

What do you expect from the polis? I mean seriously. With every day that passes my hatred grows stronger for all of them. Shitebags and killjoys but never there when you need them.

Anyway. Don't give a fuck if it's meaningless game, 1 point from 12 we've taken against Killie this season and scored 1 fucking goal.

The Killie fans had an inflatable alligator that they were passing around the a section of the away support so about 6 of our boys in blue appear, lift one of the Killie fans, go into the crowd and then confiscate the alligator, although only after a it was passed around the crowd some more! :whistling:

Probably the best entertainment of the day but stuff like that really pisses me off just a bunch of killjoys but when anything serious is happening they are nowhere to be seen.

Unreal. They would've had a field day in the late eighties/early nineties when daft inflatables were rife!

Not really been much chat about the actual game, though not much of a surprise I suppose given its lack of importance and err....we got beat!

I thought we started quite well and were playing, or at least attempting to play some nice stuff. Despite that we never really created anything - I'm struggling to think of anything other than Sheridan ballooning over and we got suckered with a well-worked breakaway Killie goal, though our defence seemed to allow them acres of space.

After that I thought we still held the upper hand, though Killie continued to threaten on the break and our equaliser was no less than we deserved.

Hoped we could go on and get the win after levelling but it wasn't to be. Again another neatly worked goal from Killie, with further questionable defending.

Bit disappointing to end with a defeat but suppose it doesn't mean too much in the grand-scheme of things.

Think we were the architects of our own downfall today. Backed out of too many challenges and really looked like a team just going through the motions. Some good performances from the likes of Clarky, O'Brien and Murphy, who I thought made some brilliant runs with the ball and always looked like creating something.

I can't believe Malcolm got on though and I actually thought he was being subbed off for being knackered.

It could be a really strange off-season for us with the possibility of a huge number of players leaving. This summer could be a real test of McGhee's ability in the transfer market.