So This Is It Guys!

Iain7_mfc

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 points lost this season to that shite. And they are. Thought we were a wee bit all over the place at the back at times, and were getting regularly caught out down either wing when the visitors attacked. Still, bigger picture I guess was the European issue and I will be absolutely gobsmacked if we don't get that place now.

10 points lost this season to that shite. And they are. Thought we were a wee bit all over the place at the back at times, and were getting regularly caught out down either wing when the visitors attacked. Still, bigger picture I guess was the European issue and I will be absolutely gobsmacked if we don't get that place now.

I actually thought the guys were out there playing as if it was a training stint :O some nice touches here and there but no real power in attack ,just going through the motions. :wallbash:

Just saw the winner there. Hughes didn't exactly cover himself in glory with his reaction to Fernandez, though where was the cover for Taouill ( who certaintly got a big deflection to take his shot in).

Wasn't there today as i chucked ma season ticket in the bin 5 secs after Andy Dorman scored from Hamilton cross to deny us a top 6 spot. Hope next season we can replace Hughes.Smith and Klimpl and actually manage to beat Kilmarnock's reserve team as we've been pish twice this season at home to them. I honestly dont think we'll miss any of them. :lol: .