Family Season Ticket

Welldel

Last season the family season ticket was for 1 adult and upto 2 kids.

Can anyone confirm if this has changed.

I'm trying to buy online and it seems I can only select 1 adult family ticket and 1 child.

If so they kept that quiet.

Last season the family season ticket was for 1 adult and upto 2 kids.

Can anyone confirm if this has changed.

I'm trying to buy online and it seems I can only select 1 adult family ticket and 1 child.

If so they kept that quiet.

I handed in the forms at the ticket office for the finance deal for the adult + 2 kids and didnt have any problems

I was trying to renew my season ticket on line as well the same as your self (1 adult and 2 children) but couldn't.

I phoned the club and they said that you cannot renew family seasons on line.

You can phone with card details or go down to the ticket office (I'll wait till after my holidays now)

Do you get a good discount for the family package, and it is available in all areas of the stadium, or are you limited as to where family seating is offered ?

Yes mate, it is a very good deal, we get the family season ticket which is 1 adult and 2 children for £40 more than the adult ticket on it's own and we get season ticket seats in whichever area of the stand we wish.

Overall great value albeit the online renewal thing is seemingly a bit flawed

How do you mean its "flawed"? If its the inability to renew family tickets online there may be a good reason for that. Perhaps Leeann or Flow could explain.

Yes mate, it is a very good deal, we get the family season ticket which is 1 adult and 2 children for £40 more than the adult ticket on it's own and we get season ticket seats in whichever area of the stand we wish.

That's superb, a pound per game for the kids !

How do you mean its "flawed"? If its the inability to renew family tickets online there may be a good reason for that. Perhaps Leeann or Flow could explain.

Just been on the phone and renewed the 3 tickets i.e. 1 adult and 2 kids as 1 family ticket at £301.50. Very good value.

The reason it is flawed is that when you try to renew online it lets you select 1 adult family ticket at £150 ish and 1 child family ticket at £150 ish (for the price of a family ticket) but the additional child is priced at another £92 ish.

The reason it is flawed is that when you try to renew online it lets you select 1 adult family ticket at £150 ish and 1 child family ticket at £150 ish (for the price of a family ticket) but the additional child is priced at another £92 ish.

Fair enough. Glad you've got sorted.

Just flicking through the local rag from over here and its got some detail about Airdrie season tickets. Thought I'd post them to allow some comparison.

A parent and child up to 10 years old for them - bearing in mind this is for Second Division fitba and at their early bird discount comes in at £265. A parent and child of 11-16 is £285.

An adult is £225 at their early bird price which makes our East Stand early bird price at £243 look excellent value.

Aye, of we think SPL prices are bad some of the lower league games are bordering on extortion!!!

It is so simples as my friend Alexander the Meercat would say, SPL games a tenner, SFL games a fiver. £1 for kids in any ground.

But naw, let's charge an adult and two weans £32 to watch Stirling Albion :D