Fao The Guys In The Club Shop

trafficlight

The first one here appears to be the closest to what you are looking for, may still have others in the shop right enough

Club Shop

Seen that one, mate, cheers, but they used to sell a scarf of just alternating claret and amber blocks on the site. Just wondering whether it's still available so I can get one when I pre-order the new shirt.

The one on the site is the closest we have at moment. We rotate scarf designs on quite a regular basis and I'm sure we'll have the normal bar scarf's in soon.

I'll start a Club Shop sticky thread in a wee while probably

Thanks for the reply, Dave. You can't beat the traditional bar scarf.

The best scarves we've had are the ones that were extra long, and were a slightly duller shade of amber and claret, thats what i've got and it's a cracker!

I'm surprised the shop doesn't constantly stock those to take advantage of the Harry Potter fans - there always seems to be a new film coming out.

can you get mfc dog collars? for actual dugs though no for ministers or kiddy fiddlers.

I'm still laughing.

I would like a porridge bowl with the club badge on the bottom of the bowl. When I was a kid my gran had these porridge bowls with Highland Cattle pictures on them. I use to love scapping the porridge out to see which cow I had.

I hate taking money away from individual football clubs but this company are pretty good. They are based in Aberdeen and are very prompt. They stock most bar scarves etc.

Football Heaven website

If you want a cheap laugh then have a look at that link to see what the people who purchased the green/white and green/yellow scarves also bought - obviously they didnt know which big team to support!!

Have a same look at the buyers of the claret and amber scarves :)