Accies On Saturday

Bop

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

iM THAT FUCKEN ANGRY HERE MY HANDS ARE SHAKING. MARK REYNOLDS AND KRIMPL ARE BOTH CRAP AND COULD GET US RELEGATED. QUINN CRAP MCGARRY CRAP SUTTON CRAP. THIS IS AS BAD AS IT GETS IF MCGEE CANT TURN THIS ROUND AND SEE THE STATE HE'S GOT US IN THEN HE CAN FUCK OFF. :angry::blink::blink::blink: .

People need to face the harsh facts of life regardless of how well some of these players were last season they were p*sh under Malpas and managed to ike out one good season for a new manager. Now they have reverted back to type.

Hammell, Quinn, Reynolds, Krimpl, McGarry, D.Smith and O'Brien are simply not good enough for the SPL and if he persists with them then he will reap the reward - relegation. Believe me, I've seen this type of thing at FP before and it has all the hallmarks of train wreck. The club are spiralling dangerously out of control at present and there's no sign of it coming to a halt. Confidence will now be on the floor and it then becomes a vicious cycle. He should have gutted the squad during the summer but then he hadn't really planned to be here. :angry:

Its not just the defeats. Its the manner of the defeats. We are leaking goals like a sieve and we are unable to stop the bleeding. Whoever decided to take Krimpl on should be checked out a Specsavers asap! In the January transfer window he better get the f*ucking digit out and get at least 3 decent defenders in for Hammell, Craigan/Klimpl and Quinn. Oh and get Reynolds to left back or midfield where he can do less damage.

I don't any amount of talking and excuses is going to pacify anyone. The downward spiral is non-stop to be frank. Facts are there, FIVE defeats in-a-row and all against teams we were cruising past last season (for Hamilton read Gretna.). One goal in seven games, none from outfield play. 13 goals conceded, just ONE scored. It's simply not acceptable.

utter pish.

The defending was shocking and we can't take our chances, Hamilton had 3 shots on goal and 2 goals, thats clinical. We had 5 and no goals.

Also klimpl, looks a bit of a liability imo.

Someone needs to give the team a boot up the arse.

On another note if anyone plays for Fir Park Corner did you see ramage looking suicidal !!!!!

I'm worried, someone better gee him a phone :lol: