Accies On Saturday

Bop

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We've been a shambles all season and MM must take the TOTAL responsibility what does Mark Reynolds have to do and just HOW CRAP does he have to be before he gets moved away from central defence. As for Steven McGarry LEFT midfield and Paul Quinn MIDFIELD. :P:lol::P . Feck off McGee.

were in big trouble and if things dont improve soon theres every chance were going down.that was another shocking performance and the lack of fight in the team is really worrying.porter looks like a guy that doesny want to be there cash in on him in january and freshen the team up with some new faces cause if we dont were goin down

Its not just the defeats. Its the manner of the defeats. We are leaking goals like a sieve and we are unable to stop the bleeding.

Couldn't agree more. In the past 2 games I've feared the worst as soon as the team sheet has been made public. Again, some unfathomable decisions with too many players needlessly out of position. We're also paying dearly for bad decision making in the summer. Certainly, injuries are not helping but many of our problems are long term.

Mark McGhee rightly took plaudits last year but now that things are going badly he must take responsiblity. We're plainly on a downward spiral and he seems unable to do anything it. The most worrying thing is that we're now in a dogfight, without the ability to fight.

No we couldn't because the board's policy was no transfer fees, and we don't pay very high wages.

Away and don't talk pish!!

Look around the SPL. MUCH better players have been brought to other clubs on LOWER wages than dross that we brought in. Aluko, Gomes, Bauben, Tahoil etc..

Signings were not good enough and he should now pau this price that the team and club are paying.

Signings were not good enough and he should now pau this price that the team and club are paying.

I don't understand the signing of O'Brien over Maman. That seemed odd at the time and even odder now given that O'Brien hasn't been given a chance and, in fact, McGhee has torn in to him for his poor work ethic.

I don't understand the signing of O'Brien over Maman. That seemed odd at the time and even odder now given that O'Brien hasn't been given a chance and, in fact, McGhee has torn in to him for his poor work ethic.

All things considered though, Jim O'Brien is an awful player. Awful.

The thing that should piss us off most is the fact that Mark McGhee kept coming out in the press telling us how he wouldn't sign players if he didn't think they could add anything to the first team, yet he decides not only to sign Jim O'Brien, but to actually pay money for him!

Baffling!

Remember McGhee telling us if we went on a run in Europe that it might effect our league form? Remember him telling us we were bubbling under the surface for the Killie game? Remember him tim us he wouldn't sign anyone unless it was better than what we had? It's about time somebody pulled him up on these and many other quotes that have been a lot of shite. He harps on about Clarky being out. Clarky has missed three games due to being sent off for hee haw against Celtic. If he had had the balls to appeal this then he wouldn't have missed the 3 games. But that was against his beloved Celtic so we couldn't have that.

His team selections have been baffling at times. His signings have been diabolical. Sutton? Pish. O'Brien? what was the point? Malcolm? What does he bring to the team? Porter and Hughes, great last year but would Brain Kerr or Paul Keegan been any less effective this season? Klimpl looks like a total liability.

Butcher was able to bring in McDonald, Foran, Alan McCormack, Paterson, Partridge, McLean. Fuck even McBride was magic intially and Jim Hamilton gave us a shift. What about McGhees contacts? Where are they?McGhee doesn't give a fuck about Motherwell, he never did. Me, me, me all the way.

I said before the Killie game that we needed a MINIMUM of 8 points from the next 4 games. 2 down and we have nil. Plus no goals scored. Even winning the next two is really "too little too late" but we are absolutely fucked.

I see St Mirren have just taken the lead at Killie. They could pull even further away from the "dogfight". That's right, the mighty St Mirren 4 points ahead of us at Christmas. Bravo McGhee. Bigger things surely beckon for you.

WE WERE BETTER UNDER MALPAS!!!! 10 POINTS CLEAR OF BOTTOM SPOT ON BOXING DAY!!!!