Accies On Saturday

Bop

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now two important home players off injured. We'll be accused of being thugs even though one was accidental, the other his own keeper!

Guy coming on apparently has been sent off twice in the last three games by giving away pens. Go for the hat-trick, lad!

Its utter crap. No tactics other than lump high balls forward hoping that either Porter or Sutton get on the end of them. Problem is most of the crosses are being humped in from about 40 yards and mostly by Hammell who couldn't cross a road.

No midfield and no width to our game at all and we are looking too predictable and clueless. McGarry, Lasley Quinn and Murphy in a midfield - what a shambles. What is McGarry doing and Quinn in a midfield role?? :blink:

Looks to me like McGhee hasn't got a clue. Lose this one and it looks highly likely then we are going to the SFL for sure. What a complet and utter f*ck-up!! :angry:

I remember the resign McGhee thread caused a bit of uproar in the summer, I don't think it would now, I hate to see Motherwell in this state. If McGhee cares about Motherwell in the slightest he'll go and go now.

I know that people will say, who could do better, but on this showing, who would do worse. Time to go before we become the laughing stock of Scottish football.