Accies On Saturday

Bop

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wasn't that long ago we all used to be excited at every attack we made, anticipation of scoring or at least almost. There's not that buzz anymore, just a feeling of expectation that we are going to balls it up and be hit on the counter by the opposition. It's just so apparent that our team lacks belief.

ALright lads, i'm trying to watch the game online just now, but the feed keeps stopping (problem with my net connection, not the website) then i have to reload the page to watch another couple of seconds.

Does anyone know anything i could try to fix it? or would i be better off doing something more productive with my time than watching that pish...

Try downloading the TVU application from here and using the TVU link. It is usually decent quality.

What an abject, spineless, pathletic 1st half peformance. Thank fuck I didnt pay £22 to watch that shite.

Someone please tell me, how the fuck can that c**t McGhee stand there and think that lumping high balls to Sutton and Porter is working? How many headers have they actually won??

The defending for the goal was fucking amateur.

You may have already guessed, but im fucking furious with that "performance"

McGhee can walk anytime if we lose this game.

Couldnt agree more Busta. Far to many players there not good enough to wear the jersey! Heres hoping McGhee can pull something out of the bag god knows its been over due from him to

the only bit of passion to come from FP at all is from crags when he does open all mic's!!!

people might moan that ye should be there to support the team and that but what's the point if you don't get anything back??

Try downloading the TVU application from here and using the TVU link. It is usually decent quality.

Cheers, i'll give it a try, But i think the problem stems from my net connection, is there anything you can think of that might be a quick fix?

Not been as bad as some suggest, Ports had a good chance, and that wee turncoat was offside, however we haven't been nearly good enough, we need something up front, as we seem to have very little just now, not sure if Smith is the answer, but we really NEED to try something... and fast.

P.S. the Justin TV chat thing is full of smelly buggers, much not chuffedness!!! :angry: