John Boyle 100%up

the fox

can we ban the knobend from fir park? he seems to cover half our home games from the record, probably because he lives nearby. if it was up to me i'd have banned everyone from trinity media group from fir park for all time after the goram affair, how we could let a company shaft us like that then continue to give them access, comps and hospitality is unbeliavble to me.

keevins wrote the single wrote match report i've ever read after the 'well-hearts cup semi a few years ago. it was clearly a classic match but he made it sound as if it was torture to watch. in the sun bill leckie (who i'm not always the biggest fan of) wrote a great match report and summed up one of the best semi's ever perfectly. i ended up emailing to say thanks for it and mentioned the shite keevins had wrote, leckie ended up sending me a reply which basically conisisted of several parargraphs slaughtering keevins.

i've also just recalled being told by a well known motherwell fitba writer that at martin o'neil and john robertson's last ever press conference at celtic park all the other journos were wishing them well and it was quite chilled out. keevins however demanded to know about their use of subs on helicopter sunday, robertson replied by telling him something along the lines that he'd been waiting five years to tell keevins he was an arsehole and told him to fuck off out the press conference!

my only other information about hugh keevins is that him and andy ross used to go for romantic drives.

Spat what was left of my tea out at that!!! :lol:

I'm sure wee Tommy McLean banned Keevins from FP for some reason or another. Can anyone confirm this or do I just dislike the wee freak that much that I concocted the ban up in my imagination all those years ago and believe it to be the truth now. :)

I'm sure wee Tommy McLean banned Keevins from FP for some reason or another. Can anyone confirm this or do I just dislike the wee freak that much that I concocted the ban up in my imagination all those years ago and believe it to be the truth now. :)

Which wee freak you talking about :)

McLean did have a run in with Keevins whilst he was at Fir Park - there is some suggestion that the two continued to have a mutual appreciation whilst McLean was at other clubs.

Strikes me that Keevins is making Chick Young look like a quality reporter!!

I'm sure wee Tommy McLean banned Keevins from FP for some reason or another. Can anyone confirm this or do I just dislike the wee freak that much that I concocted the ban up in my imagination all those years ago and believe it to be the truth now. :nod:

Not sure about that, I can't recall to be honest. I do remember the programme printing a map for journalists showing the way to Fir Park from Glasgow though - that was the year McLean's team finished 3rd I think and we were playing the best fitba' in Scotland. :lol: