Season Tickets

airfinz

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 'Flow
Does anyone know how long they will reserve a seat? I haven't got around to renewing mines yet and I'm worried some East End Boaby Boy has taken my seat.

June 30th B-)

'Flow

Got my season ticket along with my dad's this morning.

Both supposed to be for the East Stand. Mine is, his is a Millenium Members effort for the Uncle Phil Stand? :D

Ssssshhhhhh, don't tell anyone that. Isn't it £999 per season for that? Sure I read it on the official site. Mum's the word :D

Nice one ;)

Millennium Club Membership Highlights

* Your own designated seat for the season in the Directors’ Box for all home games.

* First Cup match at Fir Park

* Complimentary drinks in the Millennium bar before and after the game.

* Complimentary match-day Programme and Team-Sheets

* Half time refreshments

* Selection and presentation of the Young Man of the Match award.

* Light snacks on arrival and prior to the match

In which case, my parents have yet to receive their reminder letter with less than 2 weeks to actually reserve their seat....... ;)

A lot of reminder letters didn't go out apparently PD.

There were a few threads discussing this a month or so back - basically the bottom line is that the database used by the club isn't what it should be. Some folks were getting 'Dear Supporter' updates and no ST reminder and vice versa - some got both and no doubt some got neither. I got the updates but not the ST reminder.

The club are using this renewal period to update the database.

Yer folks basically need to get in touch with the club before the deadline runs out I would say. Don't wait for the renewal - it's no' gonny come.

Nice one ;)

Millennium Club Membership Highlights

* Your own designated seat for the season in the Directors' Box for all home games.

* First Cup match at Fir Park

* Complimentary drinks in the Millennium bar before and after the game.

* Complimentary match-day Programme and Team-Sheets

* Half time refreshments

* Selection and presentation of the Young Man of the Match award.

* Light snacks on arrival and prior to the match

Top bombing! :O

In all seriousness though, how hard is it to send a season ticket for the East Stand!?

It's not as though it's for the wrong seat number or row - it's a ticket for something completely different in a different stand that probably costs a fair whack more!

When I used to sit with my dad, uncle & cousin, we bought season tickets together and when they arrived they were just completely random seats and had to be changed.

Now this year, my dad gets a ticket for this Millennium Members effort when all he actually wants is his usual East Stand seat! :O

That's not including the fact that I've never received any letters they send to season ticket holders, and it's always 50/50 if my dad gets them.

It's easy enough to nip over and change his ticket before the start of the season, but come on to fuck - how many times are completely amateurish things like this going to happen before the club actually get their act together?!

I don't wish to defend the clubs inability to maintain a database but people need use a bit of iniative sometimes, especialy if you do have internet access.

"I missed the first games of the season because I didnt have my season book in time!!"

"Why not?"

"cos the club didnt write to me to tell me to renew it!"

"So, you've been sitting for weeks, annoyed that the club weren't reminding you to get a new ticket?"

"Aye!! It's a disgrace!"

For anyone getting a bit nervous about not yet receiving their tickets (I know I am). I phoned the ticket office this morning and was told that the last of the early bird season tickets were sent this morning first-class so that we'll have them in time for getting Europa League tickets.

Got my season ticket along with my dad's this morning.

Both supposed to be for the East Stand. Mine is, his is a Millenium Members effort for the Uncle Phil Stand? :lol:

Haha, quality!

Go on, get it kept - turn aboot! Can just see you Jay, Millenium Ticket in hand, quaffing amaretto in the Directors lounge while mingin' wi' a hangover!!

I once got sent out two books instead of one. One the day after the other. Came in handy for mates and stuff! :thumbup: . The Irony is I actually lost mine with a few months to go so it was handy to have a 'spare'! :D