Your Nancy Adventure

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A good yin was in the Square maybe an hour and 1/2 before the march to the ground. A French reporter was meandering his way through the pockets of Nancy fans with a portable mic and dictaphone when he arrived next to us. As it happened my bro had purchased some fireworks about ten minutes earlier. We waited till his back was half turned, mid interview, mobiles recording and rolled one perfectly between his feet. When it went off he was like Michael Flately dancing around the Square to avoid this firework, much to our amusement.

I woke up in the hotel to find that Busta had shat everywhere in the bathroom apart from in the toilet, complete with a little jobby fingerprint on the mirror.

Dunno how I could expand that to 700+ words unfortunately.

What's the Lazio flag doing there ? :O Di Canio's Nazi salutes, fascist mobs running wild. They make the BNP look mainstream.

Absolutely nothing amiss there. It's as simple as Burn_Broomfield has a fondness for the team, big on football Italia that lad and normally where we go, his Irreducibili colours sometimes follow, harmless.

Now there were some on this board who made an issue out of certain banners being displayed...

The journey to Nancy on the train from paris with Stevie Craigans maw n da. She loves a gaviscon.

ahh, suddenly it becomes clear who was chatting to well_Jaggy :lol: