Mcghee

MelvinBragg

Yes or No  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Would McGhee be welcome here should Aberdeen refuse to cough up?

• Aye, c'mon back, Mark...
    • Naw, sling yer hook...

You see, I've heard the arguments that he's still better than what's out there and he'd still be trying to impress for a move so we'd benefit. None of this really flies for me. Part of the manager's job is to motivate players. How on earth could any player playing for Motherwell listen to McGhee asking them to give it their all without bursting out laughing??

Every team talk would have to revlove around the theme of, "Go out there and do it boys, think of your next contract, possibly at a bigger club!"

Naw, sling yer hook from me. If our fanbase had more sway in the media, his disrespectful comments, especially in that Sunday Hearld article, would've ensured he would've had some serious justification to be coming up with.

Aye, season 07/08 was phenomenal in footballing terms, and for that I am extremely grateful, but he clearly doesn't to be here, nor Leitch. The two of them were saved from the scrapheap and forgot that almost instantly.

Last season, historically, may not have been that bad, but regardless of his poor signings for last season, both in the summer and in January, it's his comments and the fact he has allowed the squad to become threadbare with no forward planning, the clearest indication he was off ANYWHERE this summer.

For me, the non-appearance to clap the fans on the last day both spoke volumes about his attitude to us, and his knowledge of an impending move (he admitted he knew about the WGS at the 'Tic thing ages ago). Thanks for 2007-2008 Mark and all your good work this season mate, but as you yourself acknowledged in a recent media article, all managers have a 2-3 years shelf life and need to move on to keep things fresh. Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out. Oh aye, and it was a 4-5-1 in the St Mirren cup game...

I voted NO. He has totally disrespected the club with wht he is doing. He has left us in a terrible position when he should be plannin for the season ahead. He may have been a good manager for us , however he was losing it near the end!!! Remember the St. Mirren game we needed to win and he starts the game with 6 defenders. Cheerio Cheerio Cheerio...........

Every team talk would have to revlove around the theme of, "Go out there and do it boys, think of your next contract, possibly at a bigger club!"

isn't that the motivation players want though?