Scott Leitch

postiejim

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't matter a jot but Leitch is a Rangers fan.

I've known that for donkeys years but for anyone in doubt, I'm sure McGhee let the cat out the bag at some point.

A token 'Well fan at best.

Aye ,went to school with him, he is a h*n.Lip69 think ur info is wrong, think Mcgee said when the old scum play they support the opposite teams

Thank god he never got 'Well job, I know he won the SCC at Ross County but he got a decent side relegated before running.

Malpas wanted to sign Simon Mensing i believe but the deal looked off as he quit. But i remember McGhee saying Leitch highly rated him so he concluded the deal. He would have be 100% Malpas 2.

I wish him every failure a Aberdeen.

I went to school with him as well. I remember him being signed on an S form for Motherwell and his family being Motherwell fans but I don't know about him. I've heard he supports Rangers, I've also heard he supports Motherwell.

Anyway who cares, wouldn't matter if he was Motherwell's number one fan, he's not concerned about what we do anymore, time to move on.

Who gives a fuck who he supports!

Also I think the abuse he has got on here is really harsh.

The guy seems to enjoy working with McGhee and feels he can learn a lot by being his assistant. Thats all fair play in my book. He never signed up to Motherwell for life and he gave us two years service which we have as a club benefited from.

I never would have wanted Leitch as the manager anyway. He doesn't have nearly enough experience.