New Manager Polls

Frazzie

New Manager Polls  

60 members have voted

1. 1. How many polls do we need to determine the 'Well fans choice to replace Mutley?

• Just one
    • A couple
    • At least three, but no more than ten
    • More than ten
    • A million
    • None

This is the real question, which must be answerred. I've gone for none as they've all been a load of bollocks so far.

I'll hold my hands up and say I was a strong advocate of a second poll. Just cos the first one had John Hughes and Scott Leitch in it and no Gary McAllister. Don't think we needed a new one for every guy who declares an interest but that's just me. Having said that, it's the close season, we've not got a manager so signing talk is unlikely, what else are we to do...? :lol:

I reckon more than three but definitely less than 10. 7 is a nice prime number...

Then we'd be goosed for signings as Caucasians aren't indigineous (Caucus mountains). He'd be looking for short arse Pictish people and cro-magnons or something. Fife would be a good shout. Particularly Glenrothes - Keef probably has a register of them.