Llanelli Ticket Information

Guest 'Flow

Bit harsh imo.

Initial news was we were playing Llanelli, and they would most likely move the tie to the Parc y Scarlets.

Although never official, bearing in mind there might be enough 'well fans going to fill the seated area of there stadium twice over, it seemed a fair assumption!

I know, I apologise. I was a bit grumpy this morning. My point still holds though that we really shouldn't be getting billy big time about this and anyone who booked travel right after the draw assuming they would have a ticketmust have known there was a risk involved. Or have real memory issues, because Nancy should have been the lesson there...

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there was more but i edited it for reasons of politeness.

seriously, hoping we draw 1-1 against a welsh league team at home, what's that all about? if you want to be petty use your flight down to wales to go and put a dug shite through their letterbox but don't root against the 'well.

How about you step back and think about what I am saying and the point I am trying to make?

The powers that be a Llanelli think we are going to spank them next week and as such would not get a decent crowd for the return leg. So my point is that if it were to end up 1-1 then they have probably kissed bye bye to a sizeable crowd for the return leg all because of their negativity.

What I should have said is that I then hope we thrash them 4-0 in the away leg. But then i though most people would have understood that since I have been a life long (35 years) Motherwell fan. There is NO way I would ever wish motherwell to lose under any circumstances or not get through the tie.

In future I will have to make it a little clearer for the hard of thinking.

How about you step back and think about what I am saying and the point I am trying to make?

The powers that be a Llanelli think we are going to spank them next week and as such would not get a decent crowd for the return leg. So my point is that if it were to end up 1-1 then they have probably kissed bye bye to a sizeable crowd for the return leg all because of their negativity.

What I should have said is that I then hope we thrash them 4-0 in the away leg. But then i though most people would have understood that since I have been a life long (35 years) Motherwell fan. There is NO way I would ever wish motherwell to lose under any circumstances or not get through the tie.

In future I will have to make it a little clearer for the hard of thinking.

Even having clarified it, you sound a bit petty. So it would please you that any Motherwell fans going to Airdrie next week would have to sit and watch us toil to a 1-1.

Oh, and, what are you trying to prove by telling us how long you've been a Motherwell supporter. I was wondering how long before we got the "I'm a better supporter than you..." nonsense. THIS is why I hate ticket scrambles...

No, your crime is bitching about it like a wee schoolwean. Grow up. As I've said before, everyone knew the capacity of the grounds we were maybe going to because the list of teams has been around on this forum for what seems like weeks now. If you book flights and accomodation for a trip knowing the ground only holds 1000, and then complain because you've paid out and you're not guaranteed a ticket, then you sir, are an idiot...

PS Ever occur to you that wanting to play it at their own ground might not be defeatist. Maybe they think they'll have a chance in the second leg, and then why would they want to turn it into an away game with their support outnumbered. Son, if brains were dyanmite, you wouldn't have enough to blow your nose...

I admit my post was scribed with a element of beer and white wine. But so what. I am pissed off and whether my reasons are right or wrong it does not change the fact that Llanelli are acting like schoolweans.

Quite simple really - the inference was that they would move the game to the rugby ground if we switiched ties, which UEFA may not have allowed anyway. But since we said no they are now saying - ach well then we will just play at home in front of 3 men and a dog.

The flight price and money is not an issue for me in the slightest - quite prepared to lose it. My anger is at the fact I will probably not see Motherwell play their first European tie on UK soil. End of story!

Even having clarified it, you sound a bit petty. So it would please you that any Motherwell fans going to Airdrie next week would have to sit and watch us toil to a 1-1.

Oh, and, what are you trying to prove by telling us how long you've been a Motherwell supporter. I was wondering how long before we got the "I'm a better supporter than you..." nonsense. THIS is why I hate ticket scrambles...

Ah you have one of those clever translation machines. You know the ones that change around the meaning or interpretation a post to suit there own ends.

I have been a lifelong supporter for 35 years. Point out where I stated that meant I was a better fan than anyone else. Please do.

Quite simple really - the inference was that they would move the game to the rugby ground if we switiched ties, which UEFA may not have allowed anyway. But since we said no they are now saying - ach well then we will just play at home in front of 3 men and a dog.

The flight price and money is not an issue for me in the slightest - quite prepared to lose it. My anger is at the fact I will probably not see Motherwell play their first European tie on UK soil. End of story!

The highlighted section, has that ever been confirmed or is it just rumour and hearsay? If not confirmed, a bit silly to get worked up about it.

A lot of people will not see Motherwell's first away tie on European soil. Financial reasons, work commitments, domestic situations, clashing with a holiday booked over 6 months ago, the reasons could be many. Most people are dealing with it with a shrug and a "ach, well...". You're lucky that you can be "quite prepared" to lose money on this when there are others who couldn't afford to go.

Sorry for going on, but you seem to be getting really worked up over this and quite frankly, the petulance you're showing, if it was quoted on any other club's board, we'd all be laughing at...

I have been a lifelong supporter for 35 years. Point out where I stated that meant I was a better fan than anyone else. Please do.

Well, what was the purpose in mentioning it? "I've been a Well fan for 35 years, I'd never want to see us lose". Y'know, guess what, it's a Motherwell forum, the rest of us never want to see us lose, so what exactly were you trying to put across?? Honestly, give me one solitary reason it was relevant...

The highlighted section, has that ever been confirmed or is it just rumour and hearsay? If not confirmed, a bit silly to get worked up about it.

A lot of people will not see Motherwell's first away tie on European soil. Financial reasons, work commitments, domestic situations, clashing with a holiday booked over 6 months ago, the reasons could be many. Most people are dealing with it with a shrug and a "ach, well...". You're lucky that you can be "quite prepared" to lose money on this when there are others who couldn't afford to go.

Sorry for going on, but you seem to be getting really worked up over this and quite frankly, the petulance you're showing, if it was quoted on any other club's board, we'd all be laughing at...

If it makes you happy Melvyn to take the moral high ground then so be it.

Yes I was angry at the thought of missing out. I am sure anger has never got the better of you either. You are a lucky person.

Well, what was the purpose in mentioning it? "I've been a Well fan for 35 years, I'd never want to see us lose". Y'know, guess what, it's a Motherwell forum, the rest of us never want to see us lose, so what exactly were you trying to put across?? Honestly, give me one solitary reason it was relevant...

It was used to emphasize the point - no more no less.

I am going to get on with my day - as otherwise I suspect i could be on here a long long time.

I think it's more the fact that you're getting so worked up at something you basically don't really have any right to be angry about.

Llanelli are within their rights to do whatever the fuck they want regarding the stadium, the fact you've booked a couple of flights shouldn't hamper their decision!

I'm still hummin and hawin about going down regardless. I'm going to disguise myself in a sheepskin in order to blend into the background, then shuffle into the park. I'll make sure that the rear end of the camouflage is non-penetrable to be on the safe side.

£20 for what sounds like the likes of Links Park is steep. Fair do's to a wee club wanting to make the best of the situation though.

Having had a wee look at a pic of the ground, I see ample opportunity for getting in/getting a view of the game if it comes to it.

265938_a16d6e3f.jpg