Llanelli Ticket Information

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

listen, think you all need to get a grip lads.

if the game is at their football ground it holds what? 3700, their average support is 350 per game even if their is a bumper turnout of 1000 we will all get in that leaves us 2700 cant see them having a 1000 at the game or us taking any more than 2000 odd.

if the game is at the rugby ground it hols 15,000 i think we will never in a month of sundays fill that.

no problem at all for tickets.

They only have 1000 seats, can't use terracing so our allocation would be 150-200 tops far as I know.

That's my take on the situation as well Fatcalf.

Don't think the Welsh lot will move to the bigger stadium because they already think the tie will be over at Fir Park and they won't fork out any money if they don't see a return for it.

There might well be a few disappointed folk who won't get a ticket for the return.

P.S. I have a season ticket and have had for many years but as I work in the NHS I am committed to working some weekends and so occasionallly have to miss out on games even at Fir Park. Same applies to away matches. So due to circumstances outwith my control I can't always get to every match. Does that make me any less of a supporter ??

I think the club in general try to do their best as there is no way they can please all the people all the time. I am sure they will get as many tickets as they can for the return.

they will move it to a bigger ground then, you think they are going to turn away 2000 odd paying customers? no chance lads.

Sum1 on the website is quoting that it costs 20 k for the bigger stadium. Mind you sun1 else says 10k, that is still a lot of money would well fans consider paying a levy of maybe an extra fiver to possibly cover any loss the club may incur? I would be up for that!!!

This mob are seriously spitting the dummy. If they turn down 2000 odd punters who would gladly pay £20 for the ticket they could make well over £40,000. Cover the cost of the Rugby ground hire and make a profit - JUST on away fans. Let the home fans in for a tenner - will we give a shit?

If they turn us down because we 'refused' to switch the legs around (which was a stupid question that I doubt UEFA would allow) it only highlights their amateur status with a seriously amateur decision.

Basically, not letting us all come down if we pump them in the first leg - that is what they are doing.

This mob are seriously spitting the dummy. If they turn down 2000 odd punters who would gladly pay £20 for the ticket they could make well over £40,000. Cover the cost of the Rugby ground hire and make a profit - JUST on away fans. Let the home fans in for a tenner - will we give a shit?

If they turn us down because we 'refused' to switch the legs around (which was a stupid question that I doubt UEFA would allow) it only highlights their amateur status with a seriously amateur decision.

Basically, not letting us all come down if we pump them in the first leg - that is what they are doing.

I agree with everything you said there!! I was just posing the question.

A bit unfair given that decision is not yet taken. Also I dont think we would take 2000 fans to Wales if we were up 3 or 4 goals. We took that to Nancy which was a bigger tie, a lot saw it as a once in a lifetime european tie. If we get 750-1000 we will be lucky.

A bit unfair given that decision is not yet taken. Also I dont think we would take 2000 fans to Wales if we were up 3 or 4 goals. We took that to Nancy which was a bigger tie, a lot saw it as a once in a lifetime european tie. If we get 750-1000 we will be lucky.

Aye but you can get to this 'European' game for fifty quid. Also it is in the school holidays so a cheap and cheeky wee holiday for many families (us included). It is also pre-season when folk are bored and this is some competitive football and a hell of an away day!!

I think we could top 2000 easy, with perhaps a few hundred dropping off if we are 14-0 up after the first leg.

If tickets go to the highest bidder then so be it. If I need to go down and give a local £40/£50 for a ticket then thats what I'll have to do.

To be fair, I don't doubt there will be a wall or three you could just stand at and watch the geme with a carry oot. The ground is tiny - like our third division grounds which you could watch football from outside any day you like.

If you go down, ticket or no ticket you will see the game whereever it is.

The sensible option is for them to bite the bullett and move it tho.......

Guest 'Flow

Folks,

http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/index.php?op...&Itemid=136

^^

This is the most up-to-date information we have at Motherwell FC.

Obviously, trying to learn from last year in announcing things then constantly having to chop and change as things moved about.

The above is all we have confirmed at this moment in time but hopefully, after Thursday's meeting, we'll be in a position to give final details.

Cheers

'Flow