Kmcalpin

Guest 'Flow

Dave - It's 7pm tonight!

Other additional times are:

Saturday 27th June 2009: 10am – 1pm

Sunday 28th June 2009: 10am – 1pm

Thursday 2nd July 2009: 9.15am to Kick Off*

Saturday 4th July 2009: 10am – 1pm

*From 6pm tickets will be available from the Excelsior Stadium in Airdrie and not the Fir Park Ticket Office.

If the good lady and I manage to make Llanelli, I trust tickets bought over the phone are posted and don't have to be collected in person ? :huh:

If not I can bring them down for you and meet you somewhere. I am passing through Manchester will be there for about 4 hours on the Tuesday also.

If not I can bring them down for you and meet you somewhere. I am passing through Manchester will be there for about 4 hours on the Tuesday also.

That's a very kind offer, mate, and I have to say it's within the spirit of the folk on this forum generally, the vast majority of whom are bob on. We don't know whether we'll be able to make it or not yet, but I'll certainly let you know asap. Great gesture :huh:

Guest 'Flow

You can have them posted mate... 99% of phone orders are posted! If you ordered it today I coulda brought it to you in person tomorrow as I am drving to Bradford then Manchester tomorrow :O

'Flow

You can have them posted mate... 99% of phone orders are posted! If you ordered it today I coulda brought it to you in person tomorrow as I am drving to Bradford then Manchester tomorrow :O

'Flow

I am putting my journalist head on.

Media Officer from Motherwell travelling to Bradford and Manchester on a Sunday.

Must be doing an interview with our new signing Steven Ireland in Manchester and going to Bradford to get a decent curry?

:lol:

I popped in to Fir Park on the way past today on the off chance that the club shop and/or ticket office was open. Unfortunatley they were both shut which is fair enough, I was just chancing it anyway.

However, in the door window of the office at the Chapman Building (right next to the Ticket office) was a sign saying "Pre-ordered tickets can be picked up from the office in the main building" There was another identical sign on the outside of a fire exit door on the PO Stand. I thought oh magic I'll just go and find this other office in the main building, my thinking being that as the one I was standing outside was already closed there must be one in the main stand somewhere. Imagine my surprise, after much head scratching and some guidance from one of the lovely young ladies who work there that I was standing right outside it!

I thought i was going mad but I wasn't the only person who was caught out. There were a few confused well fans walking about looking for this other office! I hadn't even been drinking too! lol

Surely it should have read "Pre-ordered tickets can be picked up from this office" (obviously during opening hours)?

To the girls credit, she took the offending signs down.

Rant over.