Thursday On The Tele?

dundeesteelman

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has there been any official comment from the club regarding any of the ties being on TV or not?

If not, would that suggest that it has not yet been decided, or that they don't want TV coverage to impact ticket sales?

Ive got a feature on my phone that allows me to stream live video directly from my handset to my bebo/myspace/home page whatever. I'll post the link up before the game and if people want to just keep it open i'll broadcast wee bits and pieces/penalties or whatever.

That's what Sky+ is for ye cheeky young whippersnapper. ;)

typical that a mob from hamilton get to tell us when the service was! I'll have my laptop on the internet next to me so hopefully be able to keep up to date a wee bit!

Does anyone have any ideas how I can listen to the game through the radio scotland bbc site? I'm out the country and the BBC will only let listeners within the UK tune in. Help..Please..... :lol:

You can download XB browser, which allows you to pretend you rae in a different country, but is really slow unless you pay for it.

Or there is an online version (might come up in a search?) which lets you hide your IP, by going through there link, bith of them should work.

If you are out of the country and can find a pub or person with a sky box then Radio Scotland is on the radio channels. If they split their frequency and broadcast our game on medium wave then you might struggle as it will probably be their fm program that they broadcast but there might also be a Welsh station with the commentary. Anyway I'll be at the game home and away , one advantage of not going abroad this year :lol:

You can download XB browser, which allows you to pretend you rae in a different country, but is really slow unless you pay for it.

Or there is an online version (might come up in a search?) which lets you hide your IP, by going through there link, bith of them should work.

Cheers, will give this a try.