Motherwell Vs Llanelli

nethertonwellfan

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is parking available at New Broomfield.

I think they usually charge a couple of quid to use it but there is definately enough space to accommodate a fair number of cars.

There isn't much in the way of on street parking nearby as they usually put cones everywhere near the stadium.

Can somebody confirm what the situation is on parking.

Thanks.

Can somebody confirm what the situation is on parking.

Thanks.

there's a big fuck off car park just outside the ground.

take it you weren't at the scottish cup tie in '07 or the league cup game in '01? ;) you didn't miss much anyway they were both shite.

Not looking forward to this. Depleted squad with pretty much no quality in there at the moment, think it'll be very tough and not the walk in the park that some people are making out. Any victory without conceding would be a smashin' result.

i want to be proved wrong (please) but i have my doubts about tonight, want to win but a lot of factors against us but 1st competitive game for the team in front of the new coaching staff & the gaffer did say there may be more leaving if needed (or words to that effect) i am still going for 2-1 the well :huh:

just a wee bit miffed at this tonight, it's the first game on British soil involving British clubs where there will be officials behind the goals. I would have thought that would have been newsworthy enough to get a few cameras into the ground. Totally pissed that I cant get there tonight but was hoping for a link somewhere. Anyway good luck to the lads and I hope we get a good result, first competitive game of the season is notoriously hard to predict so I'm not going to try.