Motherwell Vs Llanelli

nethertonwellfan

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Read my posts, I never rubished your team only some of the bigoted morons who had a go at mine." - So, because I don't like your team, and I want my team to beat your team, that makes me bigoted? Away to fuck, that's a ridiculous thing to say.

"I can only assume they were the "fans" who left the game early or straight at the final whistle, they certainly aren't any of those who applauded our players off the field." - Absolute bollocks. I travelled fucking miles to watch the game, I applauded all of your players, even the ones that were being substituted off, and I was one of the last Motherwell fans out of the stadium, so you can shove that comment too.

"I've visited many fansites over the last few seasons and there are not many to compare with this for pure malicious remarks and racial slurs. Whats wrong with you, can't we have any banter without getting personal, you even attack your fellow supporters if they don't agree with you!" - I'm going to validate your point here by saying that if you don't like it, you can fuck off.