Sorry Guys....unhappy Topic But Need Some Help!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope not him Stall - but he was in Llanelli - saw him on the tele re-run this morning.

EDIT - Just noticed Polomint beat me too it. Mate you were obviously on the same bus as me - where were you sitting?

Left hand side near the back of the bus - had a Claret hoody on for most of the journey! :thumbup:

The club should do everything they can to identify and punish these morons. As said previously makes a mockery of the fair play award. Hope the innocent old boy and those around him are alright. We don't need tarnished with rangers reputation. What imbicele fights a 80+ old boy, who supports the same team as you, You should be fecking ashamed of yourself.

Hopefully we won't be thrown out of the competition for this. Anyone know if the incident has to be in the refs match report or can we expect a doing off of Uefa?

Behaviour has been exemplary with no reports of any trouble and those in south Wales have represented their club and country with outstanding distinction once again.

From the official site don't think the club know swho these feckers were, or they are just trying to keep it under wraps even though BBc radio scotland told the nation about the fight.

Terrible, some real scumbags about.

Those cowardly thugs are probably too stupid to realise what could have happened as a result of their actions, although what did happen was bad enough!

Hopefully the old guy is back at Fir Park next season and the scumbags aren't.

Behaviour has been exemplary with no reports of any trouble and those in south Wales have represented their club and country with outstanding distinction once again.

From the official site don't think the club know swho these feckers were, or they are just trying to keep it under wraps even though BBc radio scotland told the nation about the fight.

I'm pretty sure that the club know exactly did this.....

If not, they'll be getting confirmation today.

Hopefully the old guy is back at Fir Park next season.

Spot on , i see that old boy in all weathers after the games on Knowetop Avenue , obviously seldom misses a game if ever. With the amount of shite he mustve watched over the years he is more entitled than most to enjoy the rare euro jaunts when they appear.

Sad day when a guy that age isnt safe in amongst his own. Hope he's ok and it hasnt put him off attending.

I suspect we may have had a bit of the 'Rangers in Manchester' scenario, with it being a reasonably local tie all the inbred yokels with a passing interest in MFC could have easily jumped on a bus. Absolutely disgusting regardless. I hope the victims are ok.
Let's not pretend that we don't have idiots in our core support - forget the "Rangers in Manchester" syndrome. Thankfully, it's only a few and something that the club should be able to deal with.

Wasn't there so can't comment but once agin this incident would seem to show the ill feeling & friction that results from folk standing up in an all seated area. The number of times this has happened in recent years - you'd think folk would have learnt by this time the trouble that it causes.

I the GERMAN Bundesliga, some teams have an all standing section or stand usually behind a goal for the ones who prefer to stand and sing, they are the ones that create the atmosphere at games.

I am Disgusted to hear of fighting anyway but from fans from the same team is incredible.

Lifetime bans for those idiots, we dont need them supporting our great club and record breakers!

Happened just in front of me, and all very quick to flare up.

The young guy seems to have taken offence at being asked to sit down or remove the large wig as he was obscuring the view of those behind. His response was to head butt an 80+ year old guy (looks like a broken nose to me) and then start swinging punches at him and those next to him. His mate then wired in to those next to the old guy and they were both removed before a number of fans could seek retribution.

'Robocop' may take a lot of abuse on here, but he wasn't slow in getting involved to help and his white away shirt was covered in blood.

Pretty embarassing stuff and I had a couple of texts from those watching on tv to ask if that was indeed fighting they could see.

That really is beyond belief. Poor old guy, best wishes to him and the others attacked. I'm normally anti-violence but some things are just so disgusting they make your blood boil, so it's a shame nobody got the chance to kick fuck out of the two animals responsible who ruined what should have been an enjoyable trip for the victims. And what a coward, head-butting a frail old guy who couldn't hit back. Unbelievable behaviour.

I don't know the old fella personally, but I'm sure many on here would know him - he has travelled the length and breadth of the country following Motherwell for as many years as I can remember - he's instantly recognisable by his attire - a hooped "knitted" Claret and Amber jumper and matching tammy - really this took the edge off the day for me entirely.

Is it the guy whose outfit looks kind of like a claret & amber Where's Wally?

Either way, sickening behaviour and I hope those involved face lifetime bans as well as criminal charges. Wankers.

Let's not pretend that we don't have idiots in our core support - forget the "Rangers in Manchester" syndrome. Thankfully, it's only a few and something that the club should be able to deal with.

I'm not pretending anything, but are you suggesting that all the folk that were in Llanelli are diehards who go to the games every week? Not a chance.

I'm not pretending anything, but are you suggesting that all the folk that were in Llanelli are diehards who go to the games every week? Not a chance.

So if you don't go to every game then you're part of a group who only seem to want to cause trouble?

Jog on.

Again, you are just guessing. If you are claiming that over the years there haven't been diehard fans who got drunk and into a punch-up, then you have been turning a blind eye. It happens at every club. There is no need to try and make excuses that they aren't 'real' fans. Clubs do have real fans that also cause trouble, and that's the major reason booze was banned from the grounds.

So let's not get bogged down in semantics. It was Motherwell fans who caused the problem, now it's up to the rest of us (and the club) to make sure they are dealt with. By the sound of it, that's exactly what is happening.

That's a horrific thing for an 80-something gent to go through. I'm surprised he never had a heart attack at the stadium.

Hope the folk involved are publically named and shamed and offer up a public apology, and that those on the receiving end are not too badly shaken.