Flamaturi V Motherwell

jonnymfc

Booo the paste from Wiki didnt work well :lol:

Not the best record in Eurpoe so i personally believe this tie will be settled by the odd goal, will be a 50/50 game, we may have the fitness but if they put everyman behind the ball will be difficult to break down, also the humid tempratures may affect the teams performance, and we dont really have an out and out goal scorer. I do expect a tight game away, but i think we will win the home leg.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think with the conditions, humidity. We will tire early. I would be delighted with an away goal.

Heart says 1 nil to the well, head says 0 v 0 or a 1 nil loss. Ideally a 3 nil win for the well would be the nuts.

Ta.

Also I think murphy or O'Brien will score. Sutton playing? or going to be out injured?

An away goal would be grand, would definetely take a score draw taking into consideration the conditions. As long as we don't get beat by more than two goals we should be in pole position going into the second leg.

Same team as the other night, with maybe Jennings coming in for one of the midfielders.

and we dont really have an out and out goal scorer.

Don't agree. The one thing we do have is an "out and out" goalscorer. I don't think there are many better than Sutton outside the Old Firm in Scotland at being in the box to put away chances. If we get two or three decent crosses in the box between the penalty spot and the six yard box Sutton will more than likely score... if he is fit of course.

OK,

I will get the ball roling.

I think this will be a very tight affair due to the heat and hostile crowd. Hope for a draw, but heart says defeat. Fuck it - a draw!

Flamaturi 1 v 1 Motherwell

Line Up

Fraser

Saunders-----------------Craigan----------------Reynolds------------Hammell

Obrien-------------------Lasley------------------Forbes------------Slane

---------------------Sutton------------------McGarry---------------------

Maybe - or he may sweat off two stone and turn into Ronaldo (Not the fat one)

If he lost 2 stone he would still be heavier and slower than the fat Ronaldo :lol:

See when you put a daft wee smiley thing at the end of the post, it normally means it's a bit tongue in cheek. So simmer down there fella.

ach well, tongue in cheek wanting someone to boil to death in the heat is OK,

besides it being one of the players representing your club on a football pitch.

Magic, re-assures a whole lot. I'll remember that.

edit: i'll almost smiled at the simmmer down comment, but still think no matter your feelings on anyone showing preferenence forthem to die is too much

edit: i'll almost smiled at the simmmer down comment, but still think no matter your feelings on anyone showing preferenence forthem to die is too much

Give it a rest. If you think I actually want someone to boil to death on the football field then you should be ashamed of yourself. I was merely replying to a quote that Burn Broomfield had made earlier in the topic. Get off your moral high horse and lighten up a bit. Sheesh!

Well guys I'm going for a 1-1 but from a little birddy within the club the team will be a 4-5-1 with the following line up bearing in mind Jennings hasn't been training full on as yet the team will be as follows:

Fraser

saunders

craigan

hutchison

hamell

reynolds ( behind midfield infront of defence)

o'brian

lasley

forbes

slane

Sutton

you heard it first and I think it's one of the best line up we've got when dealing with an unknown team!

Shut the fuck up!

Well guys I'm going for a 1-1 but from a little birddy within the club the team will be a 4-5-1 with the following line up bearing in mind Jennings hasn't been training full on as yet the team will be as follows:

Fraser

saunders

craigan

hutchison

hamell

reynolds ( behind midfield infront of defence)

o'brian

lasley

forbes

slane

Sutton

you heard it first and I think it's one of the best line up we've got when dealing with an unknown team!

Interesting info from your little birdie. Given JG's comments, I would expect a 4-5-1 line up too. But that's all I'm predicting as a combo of the heat and lack of knowledge of the opposition makes the scoreline total guess work.

I hope the lads keep possession and come back home with the tie still open.

Nobody playing Jennings then?

4-2-3-1

Fraser

Saunders

Craigan

Reynolds

Hammel

Lasley

Jennings

Slane

Forbes

O'Brien

Sutton

Although this is based on no facts other than Gannon likes to play this formation <_<

4-2-3-1

Fraser

Saunders

Craigan

Reynolds

Hammell

Lasley

Jennings

Slane

Forbes

O'Brien

Sutton

I would go with that, theres a good balance to the side. Can't afford to go all out attack but it doesn't really mean ultra defensive either.

2-1 either way but if people can get crosses into big Sutton to attack then I think we will win.

I may be wrong about formation but still sticking with line up!

Hutchison i think will play with mcgarry dropping out and Sutton upfront himself!

I think it sounds as though we'll be going for a draw or a one goal defeat with the hope of an away goal

Does that mean we were going for a draw home and away to Llanelli since we played a type of 4-5-1 in those games?