Tales From Wales

Guest 'Flow

Guest 'Flow

Hi folks,

Starting to put together, from my room in roasting Albania, the programme for next Thursday night. Similar to last time, we're looking for fans' stories from the trip to Llanelli last week. We recieved some really good ones last time but many were far too long to include.

We're looking at plucky stories you've got - anything fun or exciting, sad or bad from your treck to South Wales. It only needs to be about 400/500 words so not much in the way of an epic read is required...

Pics would be great too....

Like last time - if you could send em to alan.burrows 'at' motherwellfc.co.uk that would be great....

Cheers

'Flow

Can remember Deco goin' for a swim in the outdoor hotel swimming pool on friday at breakfast time. Could've swore it was an ornamental fountain but heh ho !

Assume this was at The Stradey Park Hotel ?

About 9.30 in the morning, restaurant full of `Well fans and this wee guy in swimming shorts strolls through dripping wet

I can confirm that there was a drippin wet man walking through the breakfast room. It was no mirage although I did think at the time that the drink had caused some halucinations especially when my wife said she didn't notice anything :lol:

Assume this was at The Stradey Park Hotel ?

About 9.30 in the morning, restaurant full of `Well fans and this wee guy in swimming shorts strolls through dripping wet

That wisnae swimming trunks and you should be grateful he put his boxers on before diving in the fountain, especially if you had just started the "full english" and cut into yer wee sausage!!

are there any programmes from wales left or is anybody wantin to sell one

I know that on the night the programmes at llanelli sold out, however, there a re rumours that they may be printing some more as there may still be quite a few 'Well fans as well as some of our own supporters who are trying to get their hands on one.

If any of you want to get hold of one let me know and I'll speak to the guys at the club to find out if they will be definately printing them. I will let you know tomorrow what they have said.

If I can get my hands on a spare one, anyone fancy a swop for the home leg programme in Aidrie (sorry to swear guys)

I know that on the night the programmes at llanelli sold out, however, there a re rumours that they may be printing some more as there may still be quite a few 'Well fans as well as some of our own supporters who are trying to get their hands on one.

If any of you want to get hold of one let me know and I'll speak to the guys at the club to find out if they will be definately printing them. I will let you know tomorrow what they have said.

If I can get my hands on a spare one, anyone fancy a swop for the home leg programme in Aidrie (sorry to swear guys)

alright mate,

looking to see if you can help me get my hands on a programme. by the time i had reached the ground, there were none left.

i also never managed to get one for our home game, which i'm still trying to do.

i dont know ifyou have had any other offers, but if i can get my hands on one ihave no problems sending it down.

If they are doing a rerun of the prints I'll take a few.