The Albo 10!

decorator

The wife and I got home at 1am this morning after a 17 hour drive.

Absolutely fantastic trip.

It was great meeting the other 8 idiots that made the trip.

Thanks to all at the club who were extremely helpfull (Both Leeanne's, Jade, et all) and thanks to the Albania TA and Alb_Ctr for their great advise.

And massive thanks to all the Albanians we met, I don't think I've ever met nicer people.

Although the club may have not got everything 100% right, based on the knowledge they had and the short notice, I think they did make the right call. No matter how great the Albanians were, getting a large numbers of fans, through Tirana and down to Vlore would be weeks and weeks of organisation and would have een very expensive and problematic.

The wife and I got home at 1am this morning after a 17 hour drive.

Absolutely fantastic trip.

It was great meeting the other 8 idiots that made the trip.

Thanks to all at the club who were extremely helpfull (Both Leeanne's, Jade, et all) and thanks to the Albania TA and Alb_Ctr for their great advise.

And massive thanks to all the Albanians we met, I don't think I've ever met nicer people.

Although the club may have not got everything 100% right, based on the knowledge they had and the short notice, I think they did make the right call. No matter how great the Albanians were, getting a large numbers of fans, through Tirana and down to Vlore would be weeks and weeks of organisation and would have een very expensive and problematic.

RESPECT to you and your Missus :doh::P

Glad to hear, from the horses mouth so to speak, that the club did after all do things correctly. Maybe some people on here will give them a bit of a break now.

RESPECT to you and your Missus :doh::P

Glad to hear, from the horses mouth so to speak, that the club did after all do things correctly. Maybe some people on here will give them a bit of a break now.

Well, it was a "home" game for us as will the next round if we make it.

If the club had four or five weeks to make "firm" plans it would be just about do-able, but not over three working days.

Well, it was a "home" game for us as will the next round if we make it.

If the club had four or five weeks to make "firm" plans it would be just about do-able, but not over three working days.

Do you think it would be viable to get everyones details ( the people who would want to go on a club charter) in the event we make it? The club could take payment details and if/when we make it then process the payments. It may not be viable just an idea and a suppose the club may not want to tempt fate!

Do you think it would be viable to get everyones details ( the people who would want to go on a club charter) in the event we make it? The club could take payment details and if/when we make it then process the payments. It may not be viable just an idea and a suppose the club may not want to tempt fate!

To be honest the club will have the same problems of logistics as Albania. Too short notice to get things organised, especially if it is in Bucharest.

However, for the fans it will be much easier to arrange.

I think the Europa League set up is a bit of a farce.

To be honest the club will have the same problems of logistics as Albania. Too short notice to get things organised, especially if it is in Bucharest.

However, for the fans it will be much easier to arrange.

I think the Europa League set up is a bit of a farce.

I agree, the regionalised draw is the way to go especialy in these frantic opening qualifiers. However, I still love the buzz there is nothing better.

A regional draw puts us at a huge disadvantage though as we'd face sides that are predominantely half way through their league season, look at MyPa, Hibs last year with Elfsborg, Dunfermline with Hacken and Keflavik.