Live Link

Captain_Jack

Alright Boys,

I'm sure somebody has already posted a link for live streaming for the game tonight but I'm damned if I can find it!

Any assistance would be much appreciated. We managed to get the first leg on the big telly in the Kirkton in Carluke via a laptop and the plan is to do the same tonight for the dossers who can't make the game.

Cheers

CJ

3-0 'Well

Alright Boys,

I'm sure somebody has already posted a link for live streaming for the game tonight but I'm damned if I can find it!

Any assistance would be much appreciated. We managed to get the first leg on the big telly in the Kirkton in Carluke via a laptop and the plan is to do the same tonight for the dossers who can't make the game.

Cheers

CJ

3-0 'Well

Should you no be working!!!!

CU tonight :O

Should you no be working!!!!

CU tonight :O

It's called multi-tasking!

Totally agree it's no as if it's a long way from Carluke

The players need the fans backing get your arses over to airdrie

Would have to agree but saying that you don't know what peoples personal/work commitments are. Also there might be non-'Well fans how wouldn't got to the game that might want to watch it seeing as it's an SPL team playing in Europe.

Ernie,

How did you enjoy Llanelli?

DR

Loved it Big Man :D It was nice to see some old faces and to hear some of the tales from days of old :lol: Best atmosphere that I have been in since 91. The friday night in the bar was brilliant hearing all the stories of what happened after us old farts went to bed. :lol: Guy in the bar thought the only potential flashh point was when some guy put a flag over the telly :O

What about yourself how was the drive back?

Loved it Big Man :D It was nice to see some old faces and to hear some of the tales from days of old :lol: Best atmosphere that I have been in since 91. The friday night in the bar was brilliant hearing all the stories of what happened after us old farts went to bed. :lol: Guy in the bar thought the only potential flashh point was when some guy put a flag over the telly :O

What about yourself how was the drive back?

Think it might have been me that put flag up but not over the telly!

Drive back was horrendous, left 10.30am got back 8.30pm knackered, if we gotted stopped in the morning, the old bill would have had a field day!

Good to see you again after all those years!

That's why I said in a previous post that we should prepare for disappointment. A promised link on 'myp2p' doesn't mean there will actually be one on the day, unfortunately.

I hope somebody is covering the game, but I'm not too hopeful.

The players need the fans backing get your arses over to airdrie

I'm on the night shift and there was no way of changing shifts - so was hoping to catch the first half before I had to leave for work. But don't think the game will be shown online, much to my disappointment!